Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help with Glo-King P100 Pellet Stove

Posted by longrange2 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 4, 07 at 18:20

I need to find some replacement parts for my Glo-King P100. I need a 1 rpm auger motor (can I use a motor from another brand?) and also the control ciruict boards. Anyone have a broken P100 sitting around I could buy some parts from? The auger motor was sounding a little funny the other night and when I got up the next morning the stove was barely buring and had used hardly any pellets. The auger is not jammed and with the motor removed the auger turns freely. When I use the manual feed control the auger motor is not turning. Thanks, Ken

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help with Glo-King P100 Pellet Stove

I have a glo king pellet stove..It came out of a house we bought so I don't know much about it. My husband says it is a p1000....but yours is p100. Maybe my husband is wrong so I'll have him double check...Are you interested? Call me Janet 503-391-6164

o

I have a Glo-king P1000. The other night while the stove was in operation we heard a POP, then no power to the stove. After all checks the next day, determined it was probably the circuit board. Any idea where I could get a replacement or a repair. Thanks. Steve.

o

Hi Steve,

I too have a Glo-king P-1000. Do you still have it? I need the part number for the Mode Start push-button switch.

o

I have a p-200-1 stove ... I have had to replace the auger motor and now I'm looking for a control board..anyone out there with parts??

o

I have a glo-king p100 pellet stove ,its a 1993 runs great, just replaced the auger motor for $133.00.Good luck finding a circuit board,I"ve been looking for a back up.

o

hello wbsweet where and how can i get a auger motor for my p100

o

I guess i"m not the only one looking for the front control panel, its easy enough to disconnect, I have a P-100ID, if any one is looking to dump there stove, i would be interested in getting the front panel.

o

looking for a circuit board

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here