Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lopi Declaration: right price?

Posted by wrighthouse (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 13, 10 at 11:13

Right now I'm suffering from a little sticker shock and just wanted to make sure that the price I've been quoted for installation of a Lopi Declaration is fair so I can stop shopping. I would like to do with this company because they say they can create a custom surround to fit my existing fireplace. That will cost $200.

The price for the stove is $3002.00 with black cast doors and 180 cfm fan.
Then there are the accessories:

Black Willmington face is $276
6x25' flex liner and connector is $495
Wiring kit is $61
And the labor to install everything is $800

Altogether it comes to $4,834. Yes, that is just about the amount I can claim for the renewable fuels tax credit. But I already have a few thousand dollars I can claim for other purchases.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here