Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

 o
Hope Its Ok Here To Ask This..

Posted by bulldinkie (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 1, 11 at 10:21

We restored a 1700 house,we bought a free standing wood stove,Everytime we light it We dont see any smoke but I cant breathe.Enough that I cannot talk,Im thinking We have it sitting at our big walk in fireplace we figured its surrounded by brick,He sealed off the inside of fireplace,its big enough for a person to go up.We ran a pipe up chimney,could it be draft problem?Or does anybody have any ideas?


Follow-Up Postings:

 o
RE: Hope Its Ok Here To Ask This..

I would ask the experts at www.hearth.com.


 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!


Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.


Learn more about in-text links on this page here