Return to the Fireplaces Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Please help? Stone fireplace pics needed!

Posted by nc_cowgirl (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 22, 10 at 21:02

We are building a home and need to pick a stone for our fireplace..quickly. The stone mason recommended Eldorado and I have only been able to see pics on website and in their brochure. We like the "Padova" which no one seems to have on their floor in showrooms..actually, they have very few to look at where we live. If anyone has a stone fireplace, could you please show pics and tell what brand and color?? We really like earthy browns/tans. WE sent for a sample and it came in a pizza size box. Kinda hard to get a good idea from that. Also, this fireplace is from floor to ceiling which is approx. 18-20 ft tall. Any and all help/pics are very appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Please help? Stone fireplace pics needed!

Cowgirl...try posting this question on the Building a Home forum.
Also, check out the following website for inspiration pics...

Here is a link that might be useful: Hearth.com picture gallery

o

Thank you coffeehaus!! I'll check out that link!

o

Hi, this is a pic of the fireplace we had in NJ. It was there when we bought the house so I am not sure of the stone. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Here is a link that might be useful: Our stone fireplace

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fireplaces Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here