SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mangotoo

thinking about a lien against my home?

mangotoo
14 years ago

Here's the long and short of it all. Not even 50 years old yet and forced out of my job of nearly 15 years. We lived on credit and now chickens are coming home to roost. Always pay our bills on time and an excellant credit rating. Rates on outstanding balance on credit cards are out of control! Very little to no expendible cash! and not able to meet my obligations. Also, I'm a very able person with a very nice track record regarding my profession and job record. Sober and honest! No luck with finding a job that's lucrative. Going to need to withdraw from my retirement but I'll restablish my wealth eventually knowing what I know now. BUT! it seems based on what my accountant told me that the federal and state governments are partnering with me so to speak. What makes my blood boil is that this so called bleeding heart excuse for a president isn't reaching out to the middle class.Why not permit people with debt to solve their financial problems without having to owe the IRS. By the way, any settlement reached between the banks, credit agency and consumer will be reported to the IRS as income to the debtor! Such crock! Tell me this isn't a set up for the destruction of the middle class. I will pay a majority off as planned between me and my accountant but I was thinking about using a lein against my home. Does anyone have any advice about this? My reason for this is to preserve some of my capital to go into the gold and silver market. I have a real crappy attitude about this mess because it upsets me to see our officals print money and make excuses like the bull*$#! excuse they sold us regarding the " to big to fail" line. I now know that was simply code for the criminals and gangsters on wall street to mean only their institutes and not Mr. and Mrs. Main Street. From what I've estimated since I understand math so well is that the multi trillion dollar bailout would of settled all of the tax payers debt, credit and mortgage. Herein, the banks would have been bailed out, jobs would not of been lost, and given that, healthcare wouldn't even be an issue.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations
More Discussions