SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
christians1

CC trouble

christians1
16 years ago

Hello, I have really got myself into trouble with credit cards. I have maxed out my visa which had a pretty high limit. The issue now is the minimum payment is killing me. Its around 560$ and about 250 is being taken for interest. This goes along with two other ones for stores a month 50$ minimum payments.

I am really struggling making ends meet and this payment is not helping. One good thing is my car will be paid off 5 months. Thant 330$ a month. Since I used all of my savings to make ends meet. I have applied for a HELOC. Its still in the process of being approved. This way I will have something for an emergency.

I have started this month to write down everything my family spends every day to see exactly where the money is going.

I guess my question is does anyone have any suggestions on how or what is the best way to pay off credit cards when you can only bearly make the minimum payments? Should I transfer my CC to a no APR one? If so, any suggestions on which ones have a no APR for say the first year or so?

Also, I want to get a part time job to help out, does anyone have any suggestions on that. I currently have a 9 Â 5 job and can do nights and weekends.

Thanks

Comments (19)

Sponsored
More Discussions