SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
julia_s_gw

wall color with carrara and white cabinets - pls help

julia_s
12 years ago

hi all,

after much deliberation, we decided on white carrara countertops with white cabinets (ivory by legacy - more white than ivory - shaker style) for our new ktichen/dining room - removed wall between rooms. so i've been searching high and low in the philly area for a white carrara that's not too gray and not outrageously priced. so far, not such great luck. so i may decide on the carrara below...lots of gray but surprisingly i do like the movement..although nervous about how they are going to cut and lay it out. going to one last shop today to see their inventory but have a feeling the below will be our stone. so initially i wanted a warm light gray, like BM annapolis gray, and still might - i want the room to feel elegant so as not to feel too "kitcheny". but concerned that the countertops are too gray to pull off gray walls. the room will have white adjacent cabinetry on two of the walls and windows on the others. we do have two silk roman shades with a pale blue/green/gray background and embroidered flowers with tans and deep blue/greens. but not much color at all. i need to pick a paint color this weekend...which means get samples today!! the living room adjacent is BM natural wicker and the den is BM Dry Sage (which may change) also have upstair BM healing aloe, BM quite moments and BM Gray mirage...so like colors with gray in it! so i'm hoping for some suggestions!! my sister-in-law is suggesting BM AF Jute. huge thanks in advance.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals
More Discussions