Return to the Household Finances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
financial

Posted by jon7139 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 6, 13 at 20:23

I NEED TO FIND A COPY OF MY INSURANCE POLICY FOR MY HOME FROM 1996. i HAVE NO RECORDS AND CHASE BANK SAID THERE RECORDS DONT GO THAT FAR BACK

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: financial

Why Chase Bank? Call the insurance company.

o

You should get your insurance policy from your insurance company., as mentioned above.

Call your agent.

o

Are you looking for insurance or PMI.

Any house insurance policy from 1996 is no longer valid since laws have changed since then. Of course if you had a loss in 1996 it might still be useful but only then.

o

I hate to be a party pooper here but I suspect this thread is another Chat Bot like the others that have been popping up all over GW recently. :( If I'm wrong, so sorry.

/tricia

o

Chatbots know better than to use all caps.

o

Jon ... who may be 71... or 39 ...

... whose birthday's reported to be Jan. 1 ...

... joined this site on June 6, 2013 ...

... and this post, not that such is unacceptable, was on June 6, 2013.

Hey, there, JON ... are you still around?

What did you find out?

Share the info with us, please - we've been on tenterhooks, waiting to hear (I was going to say, "Holding our breath" but figured that'd be a bit much).

ole joyful

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Household Finances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here