Return to the Household Finances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone know anything about the Internet Real Estate Market?

Posted by ry4wnn (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 7, 06 at 20:05

I have not been having any luck with physical real estate, spent a lot of time and money and nothing to show for it. I am scared of the stock market, I recently found out about the Internet Real Estate Market for Domain Names and I am thinking about purchasing the package at www.equitydomain.com and wondering if anyone has any experience with internet real estate? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone know anything about the Internet Real Estate Market?

Really, Ry4wnn, you should know better than to fall for this. There is no money for you or for any other gullible investor in "internet real estate." Get a grip and put your money in FDIC insured CDs.

If, on the other hand, you are shilling for this scam, you should get out of the gardenweb's "real estate" right now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Household Finances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here