SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marys1000

myFICO.com confused

marys1000
16 years ago

I ordered free credit reports. No scores on them, see here that they don't include a score anymore and you have to essentially pay to get it. myFICO.com

is suggested.

Go to myFICO.com

Lots of ads for credit cards, loans, buy a Suzi kit, sign up for a 50.00 notification of changes in credit report service, all sorts of scamy looking deals etc.

Maybe is too early or maybe I'm too impatient but I didn't see where I could get my dang credit score. What the heck?

Is this not the right website?

Comments (3)

• daisycat3
    16 years ago

On the home page, go to "shop" and scroll down through the choices. You can buy a report and score from ONE of the big three companies by choosing the "FICO standard" or buy all three with "FICO deluxe".

There is usually a discount code floating on the web. Something like "myfico20" or similar to get 20% off final price. Can't hurt to try that code on the order form. Good luck!

• marys1000
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hey thanks!

• Mo
    16 years ago

Don't give your personal information and pay a third-party site when you can get your credit score directly from the three credit reporting agencies.

Experian
    Equifax
    TransUnion

Those companies also created and sponsor Annual Credit Report. You can request your score through that site too. I'd stay away from those other copycat sites that exist only to make a buck off of you and possibly misuse your personal information.

Federal Trade Commission consumer credit information

Sponsored
Longhouse Architects
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Prominent Architecture Firm Creating Cohesive Designs