Return to the Household Finances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
capital one health care finance

Posted by catsmom6 (My Page) on
Fri, May 4, 07 at 19:45

Has anyone had anything to do with this plan as far as dentistry? I guess you find out how much money you're looking to spend on your teeth and then you can spread it over up to 5 years. Is this a real health plan or some kind of scam?
Thanks,
Cathy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: capital one health care finance

I would certainly want to pay attention to the fine print.

This is copied from their site.

We offer installment loans with low, fixed rates from 1.99% APR to 23.99% APR*, or interest-free loans** for 3, 6, 12, or 18 months to qualified applicants. Either way, you'll be able to find an option designed to fit within your budget.

I do see though that they have a payment calculator with payments up to 60 months.

seems a good bit like so many credit card plans...rate is determined by your credit score...as low as 1.9* (whatever * means...lol)...maybe after a 'fee' is paid for the great 1.9% rate...or maybe 1.9% for a partial term of the loan.
Prepayment penalties?

The rate would likely go up for any number of reasons...like one late payment anywhere that gets reported to the crdit bureau.

Buyer beware is my thought on them.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Capital One Healthcare Finance

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Household Finances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here