Return to the Household Finances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What's you're home worth? This is so true.

Posted by homeward (My Page) on
Tue, May 23, 06 at 19:38

What do other people think your home is worth?

This is funny, but so true. Unfortunately!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What's you're home worth? This is so true.

Thanks for the chuckle. :)

o

funny!

o

A lot of life depends on perspective ...

... or viewpoint ...

... or something.

Thanks for a good laugh - on the part of a non-owner.

ole joyful

P.S. Actually, the main issue regarding what yur home/farm/whatever is worth is ...

... how much money someone may be willing to part with in order to become the replacement owner.

o j

o

Thx for the laugh!

Funny thing, but...

that IS my house!

Same front layout - garage, front door, window to the left of front door, driveway - even the walkway and that little planter spot btwn walk & house are the SAME!

Only difference - we have a decorative wall outside the front door. BUT THAT WILL MOST LIKELY BE COMING DOWN - as soon as the "bee-man" comes back.

We got bees in that structural part, & have a feeling they spread pretty good in there - since it only took us 1 1/2 years to save up the $$$ to have the bees removed. The wall will have to be torn open & cleaned out. Depending on the damage will depend on if we have it "patched" back up, or torn down! Won't know until we "get in there".

Been wondering what I want to do with front - there it is!

NOW, what would anyone change about it? Suggestions welcome! We live in desert of So. Cal., so plants must be properly chosen...and low maint, and cheap!

Thx a bunch! (Now I want the color changed on my house also! haha)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Household Finances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here