SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyfulguy

Any Canadians around here with credit problems?

joyfulguy
18 years ago

I subscribe to a money management magazine that, as it carries no ads, is totally subscriber driven and pays attention to subscribers' suggestions.

When they make a reference to some issue, their ideas are usually worthwhile.

I guess my feeling is somewhat that if "Canadian MoneySaver" refers to (recommends?) a certain matter - that's good enough for me.

In a recent issue they referred to (I think) a newly published book by Mike Morley, "The Complete Guide to Credit and Credit Repair for Canadians", priced at $24.95.

I haven't read it, so can't comment on its validity or completeness. As I'm pretty well retired from my personal financial advisor business, I don't think that I'll buy it.

As I've had a *lot* of spam offering to help repair my credit, I thought that a (probably) sensible and (likely) rather comprehensive book like this might be helpful to some of you.

If you might be interested, give me a shout - my email address is available here.

In various other threads around here a number of you have learned how I feel about various uses of credit, and means of doing so.

As I've mentioned before - about 20-25 subscribers of the magazine in this area have chosen to meet monthly to discuss various aspects of money management, mainly investing.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend - it's a holiday one, up here.

ole joyful

Comment (1)

Sponsored
More Discussions