SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aerosmith_gw

Accelerated Mortgage Repay Revisited

aerosmith
17 years ago

My brother-in-law has started pitching this prolific internet plan now. Yes, he paid the price for the software even though he only had 8 years left on his mortgage. I forwarded all of the remarks you financially savvy people made to him. I'm sure he ignored them. He didn't even know how to make an early principal payment properly. But he was already selling the product. Wells Fargo tried to tell him he couldn't make early principal payments. I told him how he had to make out a separate check and designate what it was etc. But the software bunch did help him out with Wells Fargo. They are telling the salespeople that this forum removed the links because they threatened to sue them. Something about no proof to back up the claims expressed here. My poor BNL falls for every scheme out there. He has nothing much to show for years of hard work. But, he is still in the business of prepaid legal too. I'm not quite sure why he asked me my opinion. He never listens to common sense. Old Joyful, you sound like me. If it is too good to be true, it usually is. Thank you for all the input. I hope this doesn't disappear before anyone can read it. Hehehe!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living
More Discussions