SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

Paypal question and RANT!

Grrrrrr......

Last Wed 3/5 at 8PM I initiated a transfer for funds from my checking account to be deposited in my Paypal account. After I submitted the transfer I rec notice that the funds should be in my PP account on 3/10 by 5PM.

This afternoon I called my bank, and found out the funds had been withdrawn from my account. They did not arrive at Palpay b4 5PM. They still are not there.

What is up with that? I used the PP link for customer service and I was led to believe they would answer my question promptly.

Now if my money is not in my bank, and it is not in my PP account, just where is it? I asked PP that. I asked if it was lost. I asked when they expected to have it in there as I won an ebay auction Sat and was needing to pay for it.

Why does it seem that so few things go right any more? Do you suppose PP takes the funds asap, holds them (HUGE lump sum of everyone's) and even draws interest on them?

I'm so stressed about this. The ebay seller even went ahead and shipped my item. I just emailed all of the above details to her...sigh

I guess this is household finance, as I purchased attachments for a kitchen Aid Mixer, for juicing, grinding, and slicing. I will be enjoying it when I put up the harvest in 2008.

Sue...disgruntled Pay Pal customer

Comments (7)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz