SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dave_donhoff

CONGRATULATIONS (and Deep Gratitude) to My Community!!!

dave_donhoff
17 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS (and Deep Gratitude) to My Community!!!

SOMEHOW, you all DID it! I am FREE again!!!

To quote the good Dr. Martin Luther King;

"Free at last! Free at last! Thank God almighty, we are free at last!"

I want you all to know that I have been humbled in my appreciation of all of your comments while I have been gone... even those (and ESPECIALLY those) of the few who otherwise sometimes have opposing views of my own. (If we all naturally thought alike, we'd have nothing to learn in life ;~)

When I initially foud myself blocked, it occured with no warning, and no explanation. When I attempted to send inquiries through the "contact us" channels at the page footer there was no answer... and then several days later (after you'd all started howling in protest,) I received one message from someone who appeared to be an assistant or somehow an indirect moderator... as this respondant apparently wasn't exactly sure why I had been banned either. She referenced a suspicion that it had something to do with "indirect solicitation."

Of course... "indirect solicitation" is such a nebulous, cloudy indictment, its something I can't avoid if I don't know exactly what it is (and I am certainly willing to avoid any and all overt or expressed solicitations... that's not my purpose here.) SO, I responded back to this person asking for clarity, and for the Moderator's preference as to how they prefer I identify my background for credibility (among the many anonymous opinions) while remaining clean of any offending solicitation.

To date (and this was many many moons back now,) I have not heard back from this assistant or anyone else from the Moderators. If any of them read this post, I am still very much open to your feedback.

MEANWHILE... the Community has OBVIOUSLY made their voices heard! I just received a 'heard it from a friend' type of rumourous comment that I have been cleared to return to participate "due to heavy commentary," and for this I am very warmly grateful!!!

When I was initially enzombied, I told another friend it was as if I had been given the "Charles Dickens'" gift of temporary non-physical death, with the magic of peering back to the comments being made of my prior presence. It was certainly a warm and endearing surprise... thank you ALL very very very much!

LASTLY... about my moniker & sig file here. I'd previously thought it through & designed it to be descriptive of indsutry & specialty without any specific corporate reference or solicitation-type spin. I still expect (especially after the magic of being dead & watching the commentary) that it has been received by the community the same way I have intended.

SO... since the Moderator(s) have silently revived me, and knowingly remained silent to my requests for guidance on more appropriate signature file identification... I am going to proceed to participate in the same manner as before.

UNTIL GUIDED OTHERWISE!

I would really like to re-state that if any Moderator is here and would have a better method for me to use, PLEASE DO contact me at your convenience. I'm the friendly sort... willing to shift to fit when it operates within the right values!

I AM EXCITED TO GET BUSY WITH YOU ALL... SO MANY THREADS TO ADDRESS!!!!

Cheers,

Dave Donhoff

Strategic Equity & Mortgage Planner

PS... PLEASE... any & all who have an opinion about all this... follow in on this thread. Good? Bad? Bored? I'm glad to be back with you!

Comments (22)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions