SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyfulguy

More stock market correction expected

joyfulguy
17 years ago

The investment shareclub met last night.

Several feel that there'll likely be more correction ahead in the markets before we're through.

The small rise after a substantial drop is sometimes called, "dead-cat bounce" - drop a dead cat from the roof of a high rise, and it'll make a small bounce when it hits the ground.

One guy is largely operating in cash, having sold most of his share holdings. Expecting to buy bargains, later.

Many seem to figure that there are few "Sale - 20% off" signs in the stock market stores, these days.

I have some money in my jeans.

Have a lovely week, what's left of it.

Smile at everyone that you meet, today - they'll be sure that you're up to something!

Give them something to talk about, around the water heater - sorry, I guess that's "cooler" (even in winter).

I find that in my rather cool house ... I have a tendency to have some of those mugs of water that I drink, during the day, hit the microwave before they hit my mouth.

ole joyful

P.S. Saw a slogan on a sign yesterday, "Maturity is the ability to ... delay gratification".

Spending some time in various countries throughout the world ... is inclined to teach us hot-shot North Americans ...

... a few things about ...

... patience.

o j

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions