Return to the Household Finances Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Contact info for 'TA Bank' and 'GE MoneyBank'?

Posted by osxaddict (My Page) on
Wed, Feb 14, 07 at 15:30

Hi all..

I'm wondering if any of you have the phone (preferably) number or other contact info for the above two mentioned companies.. Those names came off my credit report for some accounts I guess I had sometime in the past.. I know who GE MoneyBank is but just couldn't find any contact info for them.. I've frankly got no idea who "TA Bank" is.. I'm trying to close out a bunch of old dormant accounts and these are the only two I don't have the info for.. Many thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Contact info for 'TA Bank' and 'GE MoneyBank'?

osxaddict, GEMoneyBank has a website GEMONEY.COM
TA Bank is likely Transamerica Bank which was liquidated in 2002.

Hope that helps

o

Hi there,

I am also attempting to contact a TA Bank to close out an account on a credit report.
Just curious if you happened to locate a contact number?

Thank you.

o

contact your major credit bureaus for help. they are required to maintain a current address for all creditors even if accounts were sold. if they cannot supply you with the info you may request the accounts be deleted from your file and get written written confirmation from the bureaus. if you were trying to send money to them you can use the bureau confirmation to show accounts are gone and request your lender re-issue any checks back to you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Household Finances Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here