SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linnea56chgo5b

How would I sell fur coats?

Let me say, first, please donÂt bash me for having fur. I did not buy these, they were my motherÂs. Please donÂt bash my mother either. I would like helpful suggestions, if you have an agenda please donÂt answer. IÂm almost afraid to post this question. I'm not sure it should be in this forum either but I don't know which one would be better.

My mother left me 3 fur coats. 2 are mink and one is squirrel. She belonged to an older generation, got through the Depression and many financial challenges. These were a sign of having survived and a gift of love from my father. As it was they were all bought used. These were treasured. I have not dared to wear them; and I never go anywhere dressy anyway. I never go anywhere period other than the grocery store and to work. The 2 minks are in excellent condition.

I would like to sell rather than donate them, as I could use the money. My business did very badly last year and I will probably have to close it.

Is CraigÂs list worthwhile? I donÂt want a bunch of nutsos coming to my house to throw paint on me! Consignment shops?

Comments (33)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions