SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sailfish_gw

Shrinking Dollar

sailfish
19 years ago

I've only been interested in this stuff for about 4 months. Perhaps because of my newly aquired interest in the market. What happens is I end up getting "Shanghei'd" into watching this stuff on the CNBC channel and sometimes the topics are enlightening. About the Shrinking dollar. When I first became aware of it my thoughts were "This can't be good" and passed it off to changing times. But I was enlightened the other day when I found out that shrinking the dollars is the PLAN! Greenspan and other financial wizzards have got and are executing a plan to shrink the value of the dollar on pourpose! It has something to do with the twin deficiets. If the value of the dollar falls it makes forign buyers more likely to be interested in buying american products. Hence the GDP grows satisfieng that deficiate. Thats good for somebody.. But what about the poeple that think their home is worth a great sum of money.. but in realization it's just worth a whole bunch of tiny dollars that aint worth sqaut! I'm concerned..Anybody else have an opinion or thoughts?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath
More Discussions