Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Montgomery Ward Signature Sewing Machine Manual

Posted by rlw1979 (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 6, 02 at 19:33

Looking for manual to model UHT J277A. It means a lot! Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Montgomery Ward Signature Sewing Machine Manual

You might try Sears parts department. They took over the servicing of Wards products and just may have what you are looking for.

o

MANUAL AND attachments for UHT J276 just closed with no bidders on ebay. You may want to contact the seller. It was listed at $3.99. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=41248&item=2348264098
---July

o

I'm looking for a manual for a UHT J277F. Did you ever find a manual? I'm unable to locate a manual.

o

I'm looking for the manual for a Montgomery Wards/Signature model # UHT J-2001 computer sewing machine. I have searched the web with no luck. Willing to pay for original/ or copy.
Any help is appreciated.

o

I've got an original manual for this machine and am willing to make copies.

o

I am curious to read a user review on the Montgomery Ward UHT J2001 sewing machine. Anyone out there want to share what they like and don't like about it. I have a chance to buy a used one so I'm trying to do research first.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here