Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Wanted- Circular needles

Posted by Grama (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 25, 03 at 22:37

I am looking for a set of Connecting knitting needles. They are made by Boyle, come in a folding type book with various sized needles that join the piping and has connectors to keep the piping joined. The piping is hollow inside and are flexible. My mother gave me my first set when I was 16. I do know they are still out there.

Anyone interested in selling a complete set or know where I can get a set, my email: mlee_leerealtors@yahoo.com

I'll be watching. Thanks in advance. Grama

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Wanted- Circular needles

Hi...I have several circular knitting needles and although I am not sure that these are what you are talking about I would gladly pop them in the mail to you to see if they are what you need. Judy

o

Hi..I am sending them out on Friday! Please accept them as a gift. I tried to e-mail you and it came back...will try and resend, but thought I would let you know I did receive yours and know what you mean about remodeling!! Thanks, Judy

o

You might try e-bay. I thought about bidding on some once, but decided to stay with my individual circular needles.

o

I'd love to have a set, too. I'e bid on ebay many times, but always been outbid. They never go for less than $40. You can still buy the set from Herrschners catalog. After S&H it's about $70. I guess I'll keep trying on ebay.

o

Hi, It's called NeedleMaster by Boye(who are now owned by Wrights). it comes in a vinyl case/folder which zips closed. You can make knitting needles sizes 2-15.
I just checked the Wrights.com site and they listed a number of places where you could buy it, But - I could only find it on Herrschners.com(do a search on needle master and you'll see it). their regular price of this is $90(which is about what I paid 15-20 years ago).
Right now they have it on sale for $60.
I really love mine tho I don't knit as much as I used to do. You can make all kinds of circular and "straight"needles with the cables, etc. included.
Hope you find it. The Wrights.com website does have a form for ordering extra parts for the set if you want.
Just realized this is a very old post. Hope the info can help someone.
Sally

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here