Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grandmama68812

WANTED: annies attic bed doll patterns

grandmama68812
22 years ago

i am looking for the aniies attic bed doll calender dolls. have some but lost the rest

Comments (17)

• Moonie
    22 years ago

I have oodles of fibre craft bed doll patterns. don't think i have any of the calendar dolls though. if you're interested in what i have, drop me an email.

• ValerieKay
    22 years ago

The dolls you are looking for are they done with the crochet thread instead of the yarn?

• Jennifer123
    22 years ago

Which ones are you looking for? I have the 1991 Anntebellum Collection. And I know right now on Ebay there are some sellin right now. (There are some individual ones, the complete Anntebellum collection~1991, and the complete Cotillion collection~1992)
    ~Jennifer

• secapps
    22 years ago

I also have the patterns. I have some from 91 & 92, and I think complete sets for 93,94,95, & 96. E-mail me directly and let me know what you are looking for.

• katerina_98
    21 years ago

I am interested in possible buying fibre craft bed doll patterns if anyone interested.. please let me know

• JanNicholson
    21 years ago

I'm also interested in these patterns if someone could share them with me.Thanks

• DUVYSGIRL
    20 years ago

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE BED DOLL PATTERNS TOO THANKS.

CHARLOTTE JOHNSON
    DUVYSGIRL@AOL.COM

• gerrysrose
    20 years ago

I have the bridal belle collection,92,93,94,96 bride doll
    collection. Also the gems of the south 91,92,93 and 94. I
    can mail copies or fax to anyone if you want just let me know. I also have an assortment of annie crochet newsletter over the last decade.

• turtlebabies
    19 years ago

I am looking for anyone willing to share any of these patterns. Lost the ones I had when I married and relocated. Thanks Pattie You can e-mail me at patiern@sc.rr.com

• daisymae101846
    19 years ago

I am looking for annie bed doll patterns...one in particular the 1997 white cotillion gown. I would appreciate any patterns...I am new to this and figure they would be great gifts for children hospitals. You can email with any ideas you have. Thank you very much.

• princessjenn
    19 years ago

i have all the patterns from 91-2002. i am looking for 2003-2006. i have a few but want to complete my files.
    i have many crocheted doll patterns on my computer if anyone is willing to help out.
    jharris18@cogeco.ca

• Cannaluver
    17 years ago

Hello,I have just recently gotten into crochet. And I have fallen in love with the doll paterns.I love the fashion dolls and the bed dolls. I really want the Anntebellum, and Cotillion, and the wedding patterns.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Sylvia

• deandra1964
    17 years ago

I have lots of doll patterns.
    Annie's Attic, bed doll, and music box doll.

• Cannaluver
    17 years ago

Deandra, How can I get in touch with you, Please email me.
    I would love some of your patterns.
    Thanks,
    Sylvia

• bremom
    16 years ago

Hi
    I would love for someone to share with me all of the patterns you have of the Barbie Collections. I am making them through out the year for my mother. I would be willing to pay.
    Thanks
    Brenda

• rebecca7728
    15 years ago

I'm looking for Annies Bed Doll Patterns. I lost my entire Collection, which was many, in a flood and am trying to replace them. I'm 70 and disabled and rely on the ones I make to suppliment my income. Would like to buy the Gems entire series also Southern Bells and Bride dolls collection. rebeccaprescott@msn.com

• starvingartist
    15 years ago

Rebecca I sent you an e-mail. I have the patterns you are looking for.

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths