Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
icecreamgranny

HAVE: fibrecraft patterns galore!!!

icecreamgranny
20 years ago

I have lots of the fibrecraft doll patterns and crochet dollies etc. patterns. Recently inherited a collection of patterns that seems endless. I am not much into crocheting but do love sewing and quilting. I would love to trade copies of patterns for sewing patterns, pins, needles,and other small inexpensive sewing gadgets. I am starting a sewing group for anyone who wants to learn the basics of hand sewing and machine sewing. My goal is to share a few hours a month with what I anticipate will be younger people and new moms who may or may not have the financial means to take a class. My friend and I have talked about this for years and if time keeps going by it will just be talk!! Since I wish to do this at a near no cost sewing gathering it maybe that I can trade my extras to fulfill your needs with my desire to do something bigger then myself. Sooooo...if you have specific needs let me know and if I can help out I sure will!! Judy

Comments (12)

• icecreamgranny
    Original Author
    20 years ago

Lucinda that would be wonderful!! I will e-mail and get to copying for you! Thanks Judy

• icecreamgranny
    Original Author
    20 years ago

Lucinda, Do you have any specific ones you want? I am overwhelmed with how many are here and have discovered I have the group of nursery girls...like Cinderalla, little Bo Peep, etc. As well as many of the bed dolls. I am copying you a couple from each grouping, but more then likely there is one you actually have seen that you would like. Let me know!! Chuckling that you are so close. If you ever get up North let me know and I can meet you in town and we can have coffee and you can look thru these books!! Judy

• buttercup1_ca
    20 years ago

I would be interested in a list of the books that you have. In particulary I am looking for the grandparents crochet series by fibre craft. Please e-mail me and we can discuss things that you need in exchange.

• coffeelady
    16 years ago

I would like a copy of your patterns.
    crochet for grandma & pa.

I have sewing patterns for barbie if you need them

Thank you
    Rose

• freda_2008
    16 years ago

I am looking for the fibre craft crochet pattern for the Wendy Wiggles baby doll..it is a old pattern..it also had some other pillow baby patterns in the leaflet..if you have that i would very much appreciate getting it from you..

• david_karen08502_yahoo_com
    16 years ago

I love the bed doll series from FibreCraft. I had the entire series when married to my ex but our basement was very damp and my books got ruin. I have managed to get a few of them replaced but there are still a lot I haven't been able to find. Could you send me a list of the ones you have? I greatly appreciate your help.
    Karen

• gail41360
    16 years ago

please, could i have copies,, you can email me at gail41360@yahoo.com... i have been looking very hard for those... please help!!!! thank you

• kisselln_plateautel_net
    13 years ago

I have recently retired, took up crocheting.I am doing the Fibre Craft Native american. I am looking for Chief Rainmaker & princess Rainbow,Indian princess 3204 & Indian Chief 3314. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

• donnastroud84_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

I would like to get copies of ur fibre craft doll patterns.i lost mine in a trailer fire.let me know what u r looking for.and i will c if i got it or c if i can find it.i would really appreciate it.

• faberinthesun_hotmail_com
    13 years ago

I am looking for crochet patterns for the 18" doll. I know there are some out there for sweaters, coats and nightclothes. What do you have for an 18" doll?

• msboring_cableone_net
    13 years ago

Oh you're awesome! I can send you many various items, if you have the treasure topper pattern. It's for an air freshener doll and has a picture of 2 dolls on the front. I've been looking all over the place! I also have many different sewing/quilt top patterns that I would love to trade.

• janet_sr_wolfe
    5 years ago

Do you still have the pattern for Indian Chief 3314? And do you have the pieces that go with it? Thanks. I have just ordered the Princess 3204.