Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: desperately iso: annie's terrific tissue covers

Posted by justtiggerific (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 4, 03 at 13:56

I also have tons of old Annie's Attic pattern booklets, so if there is something you are looking for, let me know.

One I do not have but I am DESPERATELY in search of is Annie's Showcase of Needlecraft #6: Terrific Tissue Covers.

I will pay or trade for copies.

Do you happen to have this one booklet?

Let me know what you might be in search of, and I'll take a look.

Thanks!
M o r g a n
justtiggerific
Crazy 'bout cats, crochet and Macintosh computers!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: desperately iso: annie's terrific tissue covers

I would also love to have a tissue box cover that looks like a couch. Would love to have measurements and fabric required.

o

I'm new to this sight and hope your offer of help is still open. I've had a couple of fabric tissue box covers (for the tall square boxes) for years and would love to make some but simply can't find the pattern. The cover is in two pieces. The bottom covers the box and has flower petals on the top. The second piece has additional flower petals and has elastic in the center. The second piece slides down over the first piece to produce multiple petals at the top where the tissues are removed. Both pieces are lined. It is really quite lovely. Mine are in holiday patterns and I thought they would be wonderful for nursing homes, etc. Since they are fabric and will fold flat, storage wouldn't be a problem. Any ideas?

o

Have you seen Annies NEW Red couch tissue cover? Its on the same search engine page as ur post and also I found an Esty shop keeper who is selling one of Annies pttns books with another couch tissue cover. Also eCentralPatterns has it.

Enjoy!
Katee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here