Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
secapps

WANTED: Annie Attic Barbie Dress Patterns

secapps
21 years ago

Does anyone know if Annies Attic made the Barbie Calendar Doll Dresses after 1996? I would like to find these patterns if they did.

Comments (9)

• kimskreations
    21 years ago

I have a set (bride, Jan-June) from the Traveling Collection? I think. I'm not sure of the year of these dresses as I threw away the cardboard holder they came in but I do have pictures of the patterns if you are interested in seeing them, just send me an e-mail.

Thanks,
    Kim

• Nana75420
    21 years ago

I have a message of where you can order those will have to find it in my files and will be glad to send you a copy. email me if you are interested Nana

• Loretta91761
    21 years ago

I have the complete sets of Annie's Attic Calendar Barbie
    dress patterns from 1991 thru 1998. I no longer use them,
    as I'm unable to crochet with threads anymore. But am looking for several crochet patterns for 13" dolls and/or
    pillow dolls.

• secapps
    Original Author
    21 years ago

Loretta, at the moment I don't have any other patterns that are like what you want, but I would exchange something else if you are interested or just purchase some of the patterns I don't have. I have to check the years on mine. Send me an e-mail if you would. Thanks

• secapps
    Original Author
    21 years ago

I also have lots of Avon stuff I can trade if you have any interest in that. I would be interested in the 97 and 98 set. I have quilting stuff and tons of buttons, trims laces, an heaven knows what else. LOL

• Autumn2
    20 years ago

I have the 1991, 1992, 1993, and 1997 Annie's Attic Barbie patterns. I could like to collect the rest. Also interested in Paradise patterns. Thanks to all of you who help. Would love to talk to other Barbie crocheters.

• gerrysrose
    20 years ago

I have the Gems of the south collection, the Bridal belle collection, the brides for 92, 93, 94, 96; the 91 series of
    ball gowns, 92 Cotillion collection, 93 Victorian Centennial lady collections, 94 Gibson girl collection, and quite a few other doll patterns for fashion dolls, cupie dolls, angels, tooth fairys, Independence angel, Tissue covers, Teacup ragdoll angels, Treasure box dolls, Pineapple fashion dolls gowns and Birthday Belles Volumes 1 and 2. Glad to have others to share with, Rose.

• princessjenn
    19 years ago

hello
    i have paradise patterns 1-100.
    i have calendar dolls from 91- 2002 ( and some newer ones but not a complete set)
    i have other crcocheted dolls.
    please email me if you are interested or if u can help me gain the 2003 + dolls..
    jennee
    jharris18@cogeco.ca

• dominican24
    18 years ago

hello
    How are you.
    I am interested in Victorian Christmas Angel paradise pattern P-020. Please let me know how I can go about getting a copy.
    thanks in advance

Jeannette