Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: iso patterns ~nice stuff to trade

Posted by WYnative (marie.scharen@dot.state.wy.us) on
Fri, Oct 7, 05 at 13:29

I am in search of all 3 of the Mesmerizing Play Sunset's paterns. Evensong Sunset ~ old church, Old Bridge Sunset & Water Mill Sunset. These are the ones that have the color inset with the black & white around it.

For trade I have a like new "The Official Looney Tunes Cross Stich Book" ~ Leisure Arts
22 pages full of Easy colourful patterns ~I lost mine, bought another then found the orignal, oop's. I have made several quilts out of these for baby gifts. Very nice book with lots of varity to do lots of projects. Has ALL of the Looney character's.

I also have boxes of Red Heart yarn - not a lot of any one color but clean and in good shape. Ask for color - I probably have it.

I am also interested in Christmas Stocking patterns and a LARGE Celtic Cross pattern ~ like 3' x 2'????

Thanks in advance!
Marie

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here