Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: and have lickle ted / solo the cat / tatty teddy

Posted by coyotegirl (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 24, 07 at 10:05

Hi everybody! I've got LICKLE TED and SOLO THE CAT charts but i miss some....
I'm looking for STC charts: STC03 catnapping door hanger, STC04 Butterflies birth sampler, STC112 My heart, STC114 Christmas day and exclusive designs....
& looking for LICKLE TED ones: CLEVER, CUTE, MAGICAL, SLEEPY, CLEANER, SHY, REFLECTIVE, THINKY, 1st BATH, FESTIVE? PRECIOUS MOMENT, NEW LIFE SAMPLER and exclusive designs... I've got the others!
& looking for ME TO YOU: TT022, TT023, TT024, TT025 and TT117 and some exclusiive designs.... i've got the rest of the collection!
I've got thousands of charts tatty teddy, AOY, forever friends, Winnie, solo, dimensions collection...etc...) Many different themes!!!!!!!!
Please help and share with me by contacting me at : lecourtgaelle@yahoo.fr
i'll be please to give you the charts you need in exchange to those i'm looking for!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here