Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NEED:: copy of crosstich magazine needed

Posted by tazzara (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 15, 04 at 3:50

Hi I'm a new member. I am looking for a copy of Better Homes and Gardens Cross Stitch and country Crafts Magazine Issue July/August 92. This issue shows a picture of a Christmas Stocking on the cover. I am in particular looking for this Christmas stocking pattern I have finished the first half of the pattern and lost the second half which is the bottom portion.

I need it desperately this stocking was to be a Christmas present for my Grand daughter. ....Thanks Tazzara1@gte.net

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NEED:: copy of crosstich magazine needed

I have the issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts that you are needing to complete your Christmas stocking. You may have found one by now, but if not, let me know and I will get this one to you.

Pat

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here