Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Basket Weaving Supplies

Posted by GlenEdenHomestead (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 30, 03 at 22:02

I have been a basketmaker for nearly 20 years. Now I have a new life that does not include a studio. I have 100+ patterns, molds, materials, etc. I have materials such as deer antlers, long pine needles, sweet grass, various types of tree barks, grasses, reed. Just all kinds of fibers and "stuff" for weaving all types of vessels, etc. I have loved basketweaving, but have really tired of teaching classes and workshops. I think it's time that I part with some of my treasures. I'm interested in trading for artwork, handwork, knitting/crochet supplies, other interesting handmade items.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Basket Weaving Supplies

do you do repair on basket?

o

I know it's been a year since this post, but I would love to know if you still have any supplies. I have tons of craft patterns and supplies.. not to mention completed crafts. I live in Ohio, as well. You can email me at t_betscher@hotmail.com.

o

I need them for a school! Still got the stuff?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here