Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: bh&g cross stitch & country crafts magazines

Posted by magimay (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 17, 02 at 21:15

I have the following issues of Better Homes & Gardens Cross Stitch & Country Crafts magazines:

May/June '88
Sept/Oct '92
Dec '92
Christmas 1992
May/June '93
July/Aug '93
Sept/Oct '93
Nov/Dec '93
March/April '94
May/June '94
July/Aug '94
Sept/Oct '94
Nov/Dec '94
March/April '95
May/June '95
July/Aug '95

All issues are in excellent condition and there are tons of patterns in each and every one. I would like to trade for plants, seeds, gardening books, or any garden related items - tempt me!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: bh&g cross stitch & country crafts magazines

hi hi,

i would like to have cross stitch and country crafts magazine... nov/dec 1995 issue... where there is a pink framed-up design of gingerbread house and also design ... of 'peace and plenty' ... any hope to obtain one... kindly look out and advice ... plenty of thanks.... pang

o

I would like to get your copy of the sep/oct issue. Any thing of particular interest that I may have. I do have a set of Living with Houseplants-care and cultivation/green foliage plants and flowering plants.

o

I have several extras for sale/trade. I am also looking for a few.
please email me
TIA

o

Have several issues of bh&g cross stitch & country crafts magazines, including the premier issue, if anyone is interested, please email me.

o

Hi

I would like to buy your primier issue. I started working on the Northwoods Christmas years ago, but now my copy is unreadable. What would be the charge?

o

I am looking for the 1987 Cross Stitch and Country crafts magazine that featured Cottage Placemats and Napkins. Both placemats and napkins were made of Huckaback material with a 3" Aida border. I believe this was a July/Aug '87 issue. I need the buyers guide in the back of the issue, so that I can see where to purchase the placemats and napkins. Please let me know if this is available and what the cost would be. Thanks

o
wanted from bh&g cross stitch & country stitch an egg books

I know this is a long shot, but...
I would like to purchase the two cross stitch Easter Eggs books that were advertised in the March/April '93 issue and were listed in the "supplies for this issue" page (040519 and 021980). I have the March/April '93 issue so I have the photos, but I would like the patterns if anyone has them. Thanks

o

I am looking for the Mar/Apr 87 issue "Hanging the Quilts" Chart. I don't need the entire magazine, just a copy of the chart. Does anyone have a copy they would send or sell me?

o

Winifred, send me an email at mudpie@thegraphiczone.net. I can help you with that.

o

I have the March/April '87 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts and would be happy to send you the chart for "Hanging the Quilts." I am looking for the 2 issues following that - the May/June '87 and the July/Aug '87 issues. I am interested in the charts for the companion pieces to "Hanging the Quilts." Does someone have "Tending the Gardens" and/or "Visiting the Neighbors?" Thanks. caludwick@juno.com

o

I have those patterns if you still need them. Email me and let me know.

o

Hello,
I looking for some cross stitch and country craft magazines for my mothers birthday. She has several and loves them. I hope that I can help her complete her collection. Below is a list of what magazines I am looking for:

Before 1986
1986 - Jan, Mar, July, Sep, Nov
1987 - Jan, Mar, July
1989 - May, July, Sep, Nov
1990 - Jan, May, July, Nov
1992 - Jan, Mar, July
1993 - May, July, Sep, Nov
1994 - All
1995 - All
1996 - May, July, Sep, Nov
1997 and folowing

Thank you,
Brian Paulson

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here