Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
magimay_gw

have: bh&g cross stitch & country crafts magazines

magimay
21 years ago

I have the following issues of Better Homes & Gardens Cross Stitch & Country Crafts magazines:

May/June '88

Sept/Oct '92

Dec '92

Christmas 1992

May/June '93

July/Aug '93

Sept/Oct '93

Nov/Dec '93

March/April '94

May/June '94

July/Aug '94

Sept/Oct '94

Nov/Dec '94

March/April '95

May/June '95

July/Aug '95

All issues are in excellent condition and there are tons of patterns in each and every one. I would like to trade for plants, seeds, gardening books, or any garden related items - tempt me!

Comments (12)

• pang
    20 years ago

hi hi,

i would like to have cross stitch and country crafts magazine... nov/dec 1995 issue... where there is a pink framed-up design of gingerbread house and also design ... of 'peace and plenty' ... any hope to obtain one... kindly look out and advice ... plenty of thanks.... pang

• gerrysrose
    20 years ago

I would like to get your copy of the sep/oct issue. Any thing of particular interest that I may have. I do have a set of Living with Houseplants-care and cultivation/green foliage plants and flowering plants.

• newbie157
    20 years ago

I have several extras for sale/trade. I am also looking for a few.
    please email me
    TIA

• amlivgal
    19 years ago

Have several issues of bh&g cross stitch & country crafts magazines, including the premier issue, if anyone is interested, please email me.

• pbuckley
    19 years ago

Hi

I would like to buy your primier issue. I started working on the Northwoods Christmas years ago, but now my copy is unreadable. What would be the charge?

• Alica
    18 years ago

I am looking for the 1987 Cross Stitch and Country crafts magazine that featured Cottage Placemats and Napkins. Both placemats and napkins were made of Huckaback material with a 3" Aida border. I believe this was a July/Aug '87 issue. I need the buyers guide in the back of the issue, so that I can see where to purchase the placemats and napkins. Please let me know if this is available and what the cost would be. Thanks

• cathym
    18 years ago

I know this is a long shot, but...
    I would like to purchase the two cross stitch Easter Eggs books that were advertised in the March/April '93 issue and were listed in the "supplies for this issue" page (040519 and 021980). I have the March/April '93 issue so I have the photos, but I would like the patterns if anyone has them. Thanks

• winifred53
    17 years ago

I am looking for the Mar/Apr 87 issue "Hanging the Quilts" Chart. I don't need the entire magazine, just a copy of the chart. Does anyone have a copy they would send or sell me?

• donna_loomis
    17 years ago

Winifred, send me an email at mudpie@thegraphiczone.net. I can help you with that.

• cheriludwick
    17 years ago

I have the March/April '87 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts and would be happy to send you the chart for "Hanging the Quilts." I am looking for the 2 issues following that - the May/June '87 and the July/Aug '87 issues. I am interested in the charts for the companion pieces to "Hanging the Quilts." Does someone have "Tending the Gardens" and/or "Visiting the Neighbors?" Thanks. caludwick@juno.com

• ndmurdock
    17 years ago

I have those patterns if you still need them. Email me and let me know.

• paul0531_umn_edu
    17 years ago

Hello,
    I looking for some cross stitch and country craft magazines for my mothers birthday. She has several and loves them. I hope that I can help her complete her collection. Below is a list of what magazines I am looking for:

Before 1986
    1986 - Jan, Mar, July, Sep, Nov
    1987 - Jan, Mar, July
    1989 - May, July, Sep, Nov
    1990 - Jan, May, July, Nov
    1992 - Jan, Mar, July
    1993 - May, July, Sep, Nov
    1994 - All
    1995 - All
    1996 - May, July, Sep, Nov
    1997 and folowing

Thank you,