Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
debbie37_gw

HAVE: bed doll patterns

debbie37
15 years ago

I have some bed doll patterns and plenty of other patterns too(afghans, clothes, ect.) If anyone needs anything that I have, I will be willing to share.

Comments (21)

• eva42
    15 years ago

Hello. Would you be willing to share your bed doll patterns? I think those of you who share your patterns are wonderful. I posted a request and have been sent some great patterns that will keep me busy until --

• tommie1939
    15 years ago

I am looking for the complete sets of both "Royal Ballgowns" and "Wedding Ballgowns" by Annie Potter. I am new at this website and am not exactly sure how everything is supposed to work. Are we trading patterns or buying and selling patterns? Thank you in advance for your patience and willingness to explain it to me.

• debbie37
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Tommie
    I am pretty new to this myself, but most of the things that I have gone through, we have just shared our patterns. Everything so far has been done through email. it doesn't cost for copying and mailing that way.
    I don't have the patterns that you are looking for but I do have lots of the Fibre-Craft bed dolls. If you think you would like those just let me know and I will send them to you.
    Happy sharing!
    Debbie

• tommie1939
    15 years ago

Hi Debbie,
    Thanks so much for your reply. I have most of the patterns that I need except for the 1997 Royal Ballgown Series and the 1998 Royal Wedding Collection by Annie Potter. There is another set I would love to find also and that is the 1999 Bridal Dreams Collection. (Also by Annie Potter).

Debbie, how do you send a pattern by email? Do you scan it first and save it as file and send that through by email? I'm sorry that I have to ask. Maybe I need to lay off crochet long enough to take some computer classes. Ha.
    Thank you Debbie
    Tommie

• debbie37
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Tommie,

i am glad you have most of the patterns that you need.
    i wish i could help with the others, but i never did any of those.
    and yes, you do have to scan and save as files to email.
    don't be sorry about asking, that is how you learn, right?
    i have been using computers for almost 20 years, and i'm still learning (there is always something new or changing)

God Bless,

Debbie

• estherc
    15 years ago

Hi,

Would you be willing to share some bed dol patterns with me?
    I'm curious if I can understand them because my native language is dutch...
    Thank you in advance.

With regards,
    Esther

• deniseks
    15 years ago

Hi,
    there are 3 annie attic fashion doll/bridal that I am after cn you help with any of these, is there any that you are after.
    Regards
    Deinoz

• debbie37
    Original Author
    15 years ago

yes Ester and Denioz
    i have plenty of doll patterns that i will share
    please post or email me your email address and if i have what you are looking for i will send to you .
    my email address is rookerd71@aol.com

• lisakbear
    15 years ago

I have most of the Annie's bed doll collection, but am missing some of the gilded age, first ladies, golden age and fairytale. I'm not sure what the royal ballgown or the wedding ballgowns are, but I don't thank I have those either. I do have the Bridal Belle collection if anyone wants to trade. Thanks.

• geeta_2008
    15 years ago

hello debbie,
    i am geeta from india.i love bed doll.plaese can you share your patterns with me?bed dolls are not popular in india so patterns are not available.it is very kind of you to share the patterns.thanks in advance.

• debbie37
    Original Author
    15 years ago

lisakbear

i have the patterns for what you are missing from annies collections and the other 2 collections of gowns
    if you will email me your address i would be happy to send you what you need

rookerd71@aol.com

• grannygg62
    15 years ago

Could you please email me your bed doll patterns.
    My email address is dorispickard49@msn.com
    Thank you

• niko1437
    14 years ago

I am looking for annie's attic crochet collection of :

Annie's Calendar Bed Doll Society
    Crochet ~ Year: 1994
    Complete Instruction Booklet for 1900 Bridal Gown

Annie's Calendar Bed Doll Society
    Crochet ~ Year: 1993
    Complete Instruction Booklet for 1993 Bride Doll Gown

* if anyone have it, would be glad to receive the patterns in email (miao_1437@yahoo.com). Hope kind person would share it if they have those patterns.

• trtrapple
    13 years ago

Hi Tommie! Will you please let me know if you find the 1997
    royal ballgown and the 1998 royal wedding I need them also! And if I find them i will let you know Thanks Tonya

• bloodredrose888
    13 years ago

Hi everyone,
    First i hope that this site has ppl visiting frequently its wonderful. i love bed dolls, I am just starting out collecting patterns and have 4 so far. I am going out on a limb here and going to ask if anyone is willing to email me any for free. As I am on a disability pension and cant afford to pay much as of yet. I would be very greatfull to anyone who is willing to do so.

Have a fantastic day!
    Please email me at bloodredrose888@gmail.com

• hgdjdd
    11 years ago

I'm brand new here and happened on this forum. I am wondering if anyone is willing to still share some of the bed doll patterns, or if I am too late. I am mostly looknig for Miss July 1992, the barbeque on old south plantation and the bride 1992 or bride majesty pattern. I have searched every where and would love to make one of these and send it to my sister.
    thanks Dee

• jamewatta
    11 years ago

I know this is an old thread. But I am looking for bed doll patterns and was wondering if you still have any of yours available?
    My grandmother used to make the most beautiful bed dolls. She is the one that taught me to crochet. She passed away 17 years ago and I have no idea what happened to her patterns. I was a kid then and didn't think to ask for them.
    If you or anybody has any, you can email me at jamewatta@yahoo.com.
    Thank you.

• Carol5202
    11 years ago

Hi

I am new here but would like to find out about Annie's Bed Doll Society Patterns. Have you had any luck getting any free ones here?

Thanks for your time.

Carol

• Carol5202
    11 years ago

Hi

I am new here but would like to find out about Annie's Bed Doll Society Patterns. Have you had any luck getting any free ones here?

Thanks for your time.

Carol

• RosemaryPROEFROCK1
    11 years ago

Hi,
    I am somewhat new to Annie Attic bed dolls. However, I have a few patterns. That I would gladly share. But, what I am mostly interested in is the news letters and liditure that often came with the collections. Those pages would discuss history, hair styles, and fashions. I would like for us to discuss on this forum those topics and the society conventions, share pictures of our work. Perhaps detail problems encountered during the making of the beautiful dresses. If this interest anybody out there my emailIs rproefrock2@gmail.com or reach me here at GardenWeb.

• maggiejo1546
    9 years ago

I am looking for a Fibre Craft doll crochet pattern called Pandora.
    I have looked and checked everywhere so thought I would ask
    if anyone out there has a copy they would be willing to sell. Will
    pay a reasonable price. Just want the pattern. thanks.

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022