Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: lace afghan netting instructions

Posted by grammy42 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 21, 07 at 17:03

I have just taken up the art of lace afghan netting. I got a pattern from my sister in law and it is turning out very nicely. I am interested in getting other patterns for this kind of art. The netting is found either at Joanne Fabrics or Hobby Lobby but we cannot find any patterns. I would appreciate your help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: lace afghan netting instructions

I have traded patterns with several other ladies over the last year and have many. Are you interested in any in particular? I can send you a list of what I have. Do you have any patterns?

o

I would really appreciate any patterns you might have. The only pattern I have is a zigzag pattern which I used an afghan that my sister-in-law made several years ago and counted the in and out stitches. I would like any help you can give us.

o

Send me an email (click "My Page" and then click "Send me an email") with your email address. I'll scan and send you some patterns to get started. I'm currently trying to scan all the pictures and instructions into the computer. The other ladies and I have collected/traded many patterns. Barb

o

PS You can occasionally find the old kits on Ebay. Try a search using Lasetta, Easy Weave, weave/woven afghan, etc. The different companies also made pillows, placemats, table runners, and stockings. I still occasionally find kits I've never seen.

o

Don't know if you have tried to contact me or not. I have had trouble in the past with receiving emails sent from this site. Contact me directly at akrupa@cinci.rr.com

o

I did send you an email a few days ago and you must not have gotten it. I just sent you another with the address you gave me. Thanks for your help.

o

I have several patterns and am interested in trading with others, also have a source for netting very inexpensive and can order over phone.

o

I made a lace afghan over 34 years ago and desparately want
to make another one but can't remember how to do this.
I would appreciate any information anyone can give me.
Thanks. e-mail me at leek07@optonline.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here