Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Strawberry Shortcake Crochet Patterns

Posted by kdbarr (kdbarr@journalist.com) on
Sun, Sep 22, 02 at 1:13

I'd like to obtain the pattern and any Lollipop Lane and Dumplin Designs patterns.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Strawberry Shortcake Crochet Patterns

Hi,
I too am looking for the SSC crochet pattern. I do have Lollipop patterns. I have Cherries Jubilee, Sherbet Ice, Plum Preserves (2), Oatmeal Cookie, Orange Marmalade and Raspberry Fluff. Let me know if you have found the SSC and maybe we could work out a trade.
KC

o

I have about 20 of the Dumplin Designs Lollipop Lane and Cupcake Corner patterns if you would like to have them, I will happily send them to you...

o

I am looking for the strawberry shortcake pattern. It does not matter if it is an original or not. If you have it, please let me know if I can get a copy of it.

Thanks.

o

I have a strawberry shortcake doll crochet pattern along with some of the other dolls, blueberry muffin, blueberry cupcake, plus some of the lollipop lane dolls. Send me an email if you are interested and I can mail you copies of the patterns.

o

I have all of the Dumplin Desigs patterns if anyone needs them, and I also have many other patterns for this type of doll. Email me if your interested at sunnshyne1013@hotmail.com
Crystal

o

Hi,

I am looking for "Apple Dumpling" and "Ginger Snap". Does anyone have them? Thank you.

o

hi,
I am looking for crochet strawberry shortcake and friends dolls if anyone has them could you please email me at heidi_s_1978@yahoo.com
thanks

o

would love to have any of the strawberry shortcake and friends patterns !
TIA Lora

o

I would like any Stawberry Shortcake and friends or like patterns, my daughters can't wait to have dolls "like mommy used to have". Please e-mail me at solitary7770@excite.com.
Thank you.

o

I'm looking for strawberry shortcake knitting & crochet patterns. Can anyone help? Thanks :)

o

I am also looking for the strawberry shortcake and friends patterns if any one can help. I use to have Strawberry Shortcake, Lemon Meringue and Blueberry Muffin but they got lost in my move. Can e-mail me at BernieJ82@hotmail.com

o

I am looking for favorite playmates, crochet collections and sweet lov kids. If they use the 4 1/2" heads and hands. Thanks. I also have a catalog to buy the heads and hands.

o

I am also looking for a pattern called mint julep,its also in one of these family. Thanks

o

my mother an myself are kooking for the ssc dools and can any one tell me what the strawbeery short cake corner dool patterns are never hurd of them thank you peg206

o

i would like if any body have the pattern of strawberry shortcake dress i would like to make two dress for a birtday patty on august if any one haved please imail me at the lapecoza2005@aol.com thank you for your concern.

o

My toddler loves Strawberry Shortcake dolls or quilts. I am also looking for care bear and spiderman patterns for grandbabies. If anyone has patterns they are willing to share I would appreciate it. If there is a fee for them please send me an email with your information so that I may send payment. Thanks Michele

o

Hello everyone, i am new to this site, what a find...Years ago i had the crochet patterns for strawberry shortcake and friends..i have since lost them and would love to find them again...i want to make them for my granddaughters now. If anyone has them and would like to share them with me plz send e-mail to Rabbitsdoe2003@yahoo.com......Thank you

o

I posted a message quite a while ago about the Dumplin Designs Patterns... I have these patterns and am currently loading them into my yahoo photos public album... anyone wishing to have these patterns may visit my yahoo profile and view my photos to obtain them... there are already several there but still more to upload... hope to have them all there by the end of the day... I also have Strawberry Shortcake and Friends... I rescently received these patterns... it is 4 dolls that are about 14 inches tall... and they are completely crochet no heads or hands to purchase... I will also put these patterns in a yahoo photo album for all to enjoy... hope to have this done by the weekend... Remember my yahoo ID is (beatherbutt8) Happy Crocheting ... Bea

o

i also an wanting SSC crochet pattern, please if any one is willing to share it would be greatly appreciated

o
RE: WANTED: Strawberry Shortcake Crochet Patternand other charac

I also am wanting SSC crochet pattern, please if any one is willing to share it would be greatly appreciated. please e-mail bsstanley101603@comcast.net

o

Hi all, I am looking for SSC and friends Crochet patterns for my mom, if anyone will share, I would be very greatful, please e-mail Ficklephonebug@yahoo.com Thankyou

o

http://tdcreations.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23&osCsid=e6cd45bc74a7ab2e943ccf0e6ead62d2

here is a web site that has ssc and other doll items and patterns!!

o

would be very happy if anyone could send me the doll pattern SSC . My mother had them along time ago, but since she has passed away they kind of disappeared too. My Granddaughters would love these dolls. Any help in this matter would greatly be appreciated.

o

So very sorry that I did not post my e-mail address, so here it is twetydevil17@yahoo.com, once again sorry for not posting my address.

o

Hi! I would dearly love to have the Strawberry Shortcake and friends crochet pattern. If anyone could send them to me I would really appreciate it. thanks,
Pat onlinepat3291@yahoo.com

o

I would also really love to have the Strawberry Shortcake and friends pattern. If anyone could send them to me as well I would really appreciate it. Also, if anyone has the Strawberry Shortcake and friends crochet afghan patterns I would love to have those as well.

Thanks
Nadine at nwightman@sasktel.net

o

Nadine sending you both

o

I would also really love to have the Strawberry Shortcake doll pattern. Thanks, eruffin@bellsouth.net

o

When I was a little girl, my grandma and mom would crochet strawberry shortcake dolls and friends for me. I would love to do this for my daughter but my grandma no longer has the pattern. If anyone can send them to me I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!

Regina (regandjaydee@yahoo.com)

o

I too am looking for the Strawberry Shortcake Crochet pattern. I have a new granddaughter and thought these would be great for Christmas. My mother sent me written instructions that she had from years ago but they are so faded and unable to read. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

o

I would also really love to have the Strawberry Shortcake and friends pattern. If anyone could send them to me as well I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
HANDAN
handannatan@hotmail.com

o

My mother made the Strawberry Shortcake dolls with the 4 1/2 vinyl heads for my daughter 25 years ago. She has since lost the patterns and I would like to have them so I can make the dolls for my grandaughter. If anyone has them i would love to get them. I would be willing to pay if need be. Please email me at dsdoglover4@gmail.com.

o

Can someone please send me instructions to crochet strawberry shortcake & friends dolls. Lost all my books. :-(
joseinstclair@yahoo.com

o

Hi, I would be really grateful if someone could please send me any patterns for SSC doll & friends (knit or crochet). Your help is much appreciated. Thank you, Nicky... nrandall65@hotmail.co.uk

o

Hi, I am new to this forum and happened onto this post. My grandmother is looking for a crochet pattern for Strawberry Shortcake 14in. dolls which includes Gingersnap, Angel Cake, Orange Blossom, and (of course) Strawberry Shortcake. She recently moved to be closer to family and some of her crochet patterns are missing. Thanks so much....in advance. My email is sknovisky@aol.com.

o

I am very interested in the Leisure Arts Strawberry Shortcake and friends Crochet dolls patterns. If anyone has these patterns to share, I would be eternally grateful. Please email me at Krissy1025@gmail.com.
This is my first time posting. Thanks for reading.

o

Would like all of the ssc and dumpling and lollipop lane dolls. Will pay for copies and postage. email me at gardenia46526@peoplepc.com. Thank you in advance for your help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here