Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kdbarr_gw

WANTED: Strawberry Shortcake Crochet Patterns

kdbarr
21 years ago

I'd like to obtain the pattern and any Lollipop Lane and Dumplin Designs patterns.

Comments (44)

• kchodo
    21 years ago

Hi,
    I too am looking for the SSC crochet pattern. I do have Lollipop patterns. I have Cherries Jubilee, Sherbet Ice, Plum Preserves (2), Oatmeal Cookie, Orange Marmalade and Raspberry Fluff. Let me know if you have found the SSC and maybe we could work out a trade.
    KC

• sunnshyne1013
    20 years ago

I have all of the Dumplin Desigs patterns if anyone needs them, and I also have many other patterns for this type of doll. Email me if your interested at sunnshyne1013@hotmail.com
    Crystal

• Richteam
    20 years ago

Hi,

I am looking for "Apple Dumpling" and "Ginger Snap". Does anyone have them? Thank you.

• heidi_s_1978
    20 years ago

hi,
    I am looking for crochet strawberry shortcake and friends dolls if anyone has them could you please email me at heidi_s_1978@yahoo.com
    thanks

• loral_ee
    19 years ago

would love to have any of the strawberry shortcake and friends patterns !
    TIA Lora

• solitary7770
    19 years ago

I would like any Stawberry Shortcake and friends or like patterns, my daughters can't wait to have dolls "like mommy used to have". Please e-mail me at solitary7770@excite.com.
    Thank you.

• elyn10
    19 years ago

I'm looking for strawberry shortcake knitting & crochet patterns. Can anyone help? Thanks :)

• Berni_sk
    19 years ago

I am also looking for the strawberry shortcake and friends patterns if any one can help. I use to have Strawberry Shortcake, Lemon Meringue and Blueberry Muffin but they got lost in my move. Can e-mail me at BernieJ82@hotmail.com

• bear2000
    19 years ago

I am looking for favorite playmates, crochet collections and sweet lov kids. If they use the 4 1/2" heads and hands. Thanks. I also have a catalog to buy the heads and hands.

• bear2000
    19 years ago

I am also looking for a pattern called mint julep,its also in one of these family. Thanks

• peg206
    19 years ago

my mother an myself are kooking for the ssc dools and can any one tell me what the strawbeery short cake corner dool patterns are never hurd of them thank you peg206

• pecoza34
    18 years ago

i would like if any body have the pattern of strawberry shortcake dress i would like to make two dress for a birtday patty on august if any one haved please imail me at the lapecoza2005@aol.com thank you for your concern.

• michelekeith
    18 years ago

My toddler loves Strawberry Shortcake dolls or quilts. I am also looking for care bear and spiderman patterns for grandbabies. If anyone has patterns they are willing to share I would appreciate it. If there is a fee for them please send me an email with your information so that I may send payment. Thanks Michele

• wabbit123
    18 years ago

Hello everyone, i am new to this site, what a find...Years ago i had the crochet patterns for strawberry shortcake and friends..i have since lost them and would love to find them again...i want to make them for my granddaughters now. If anyone has them and would like to share them with me plz send e-mail to Rabbitsdoe2003@yahoo.com......Thank you

• beakay8
    17 years ago

I posted a message quite a while ago about the Dumplin Designs Patterns... I have these patterns and am currently loading them into my yahoo photos public album... anyone wishing to have these patterns may visit my yahoo profile and view my photos to obtain them... there are already several there but still more to upload... hope to have them all there by the end of the day... I also have Strawberry Shortcake and Friends... I rescently received these patterns... it is 4 dolls that are about 14 inches tall... and they are completely crochet no heads or hands to purchase... I will also put these patterns in a yahoo photo album for all to enjoy... hope to have this done by the weekend... Remember my yahoo ID is (beatherbutt8) Happy Crocheting ... Bea

• suzybtb
    17 years ago

i also an wanting SSC crochet pattern, please if any one is willing to share it would be greatly appreciated

• suzybtb
    17 years ago

I also am wanting SSC crochet pattern, please if any one is willing to share it would be greatly appreciated. please e-mail bsstanley101603@comcast.net

• ficklephonebug
    16 years ago

Hi all, I am looking for SSC and friends Crochet patterns for my mom, if anyone will share, I would be very greatful, please e-mail Ficklephonebug@yahoo.com Thankyou

• karenj72
    16 years ago

http://tdcreations.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23&osCsid=e6cd45bc74a7ab2e943ccf0e6ead62d2

here is a web site that has ssc and other doll items and patterns!!

• poot17
    15 years ago

would be very happy if anyone could send me the doll pattern SSC . My mother had them along time ago, but since she has passed away they kind of disappeared too. My Granddaughters would love these dolls. Any help in this matter would greatly be appreciated.

• poot17
    15 years ago

So very sorry that I did not post my e-mail address, so here it is twetydevil17@yahoo.com, once again sorry for not posting my address.

• yelgab
    15 years ago

Hi! I would dearly love to have the Strawberry Shortcake and friends crochet pattern. If anyone could send them to me I would really appreciate it. thanks,
    Pat onlinepat3291@yahoo.com

• angel7022
    15 years ago

I would also really love to have the Strawberry Shortcake and friends pattern. If anyone could send them to me as well I would really appreciate it. Also, if anyone has the Strawberry Shortcake and friends crochet afghan patterns I would love to have those as well.

Thanks
    Nadine at nwightman@sasktel.net

• starvingartist
    15 years ago

Nadine sending you both

• lawchick
    14 years ago

I would also really love to have the Strawberry Shortcake doll pattern. Thanks, eruffin@bellsouth.net

• regina0809
    14 years ago

When I was a little girl, my grandma and mom would crochet strawberry shortcake dolls and friends for me. I would love to do this for my daughter but my grandma no longer has the pattern. If anyone can send them to me I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks in advance!

Regina (regandjaydee@yahoo.com)

• joyce0456
    13 years ago

I too am looking for the Strawberry Shortcake Crochet pattern. I have a new granddaughter and thought these would be great for Christmas. My mother sent me written instructions that she had from years ago but they are so faded and unable to read. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

• handannatan_hotmail_com
    13 years ago

I would also really love to have the Strawberry Shortcake and friends pattern. If anyone could send them to me as well I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks
    HANDAN
    handannatan@hotmail.com

• dsdoglover4_gmail_com
    12 years ago

My mother made the Strawberry Shortcake dolls with the 4 1/2 vinyl heads for my daughter 25 years ago. She has since lost the patterns and I would like to have them so I can make the dolls for my grandaughter. If anyone has them i would love to get them. I would be willing to pay if need be. Please email me at dsdoglover4@gmail.com.

• joseinstclair_yahoo_com
    12 years ago

Can someone please send me instructions to crochet strawberry shortcake & friends dolls. Lost all my books. :-(
    joseinstclair@yahoo.com

• nicolapnaj
    12 years ago

Hi, I would be really grateful if someone could please send me any patterns for SSC doll & friends (knit or crochet). Your help is much appreciated. Thank you, Nicky... nrandall65@hotmail.co.uk

• sknovisky
    12 years ago

Hi, I am new to this forum and happened onto this post. My grandmother is looking for a crochet pattern for Strawberry Shortcake 14in. dolls which includes Gingersnap, Angel Cake, Orange Blossom, and (of course) Strawberry Shortcake. She recently moved to be closer to family and some of her crochet patterns are missing. Thanks so much....in advance. My email is sknovisky@aol.com.

• krissy1025
    12 years ago

I am very interested in the Leisure Arts Strawberry Shortcake and friends Crochet dolls patterns. If anyone has these patterns to share, I would be eternally grateful. Please email me at Krissy1025@gmail.com.
    This is my first time posting. Thanks for reading.

• Louisa4
    10 years ago

Would like all of the ssc and dumpling and lollipop lane dolls. Will pay for copies and postage. email me at gardenia46526@peoplepc.com. Thank you in advance for your help.

• Yolanda Garza
    9 years ago

Hi,
    I to am looking for the crochet strawberry shortcake doll pattern. I hope its not to late to be asking for this doll pattern?
    I'd appreciate any information, thank you
    Yolie

• Yolanda Garza
    9 years ago

Hi mel1970,
    Would it be possible for you to send me the strawberry shortcake crochet doll pattern? Please let me know, I'd appreciate it alot.
    Thank you,
    Yolie
    my email is Javvgar@comcast.net

• Yolanda Garza
    9 years ago

Hi starvingartist,
    Would it be possible for you to send me the strawberry shortcake crochet doll pattern? I'd appreciate it alot.
    Thank you,
    Yolie
    my email is Javvgar@comcast.net

• Casey Brown
    9 years ago

Good day,
    I am looking for all the patterns for the strawberry shortcake family. My grandmother passed away and we cannot find her patterns. She made them with plastic faces and hands. My email is fredcaseybrown@yahoo.com.

Thank you all!

• larroseminary
    8 years ago

I am looking for lolly pop strawberry shortcake crochet doll patterns and all the other ones. Copies would be great. I can pay. my email is larroseminary@hotmail.com.

• andelia131954
    7 years ago

I notice the last comment on here is July of 2015...so has anyone found the Strawberry Shortcake crochet pattern?Willing to share with me.... the one with the plastic hands and feet? I made one some 30+ years ago and still have the doll, but I don't remember if I used a pattern or someone wrote it down for me, but would love to redo one again for grandaughter. Thank You in advance.

• mmoulton7
    7 years ago

i have the doll patterns

• Yolanda Garza
    7 years ago

Hi, mmoulton7

Thank you for letting me know, is it possible you could tell me if it's the 30 plus years ago pattern or the one where there are like five doll patterns and one is Strawberry Shortcake?

Thanks,

yolie

• Marie Cook
    last year
    last modified: last year

Crazy to think this all started so long ago and that the last comment was 5 years ago; that being said I'm hoping this still reaches someone, I am desperately searching for SSC patterns too. My grandma made one back in the 80's and it was always meant to ho to me because I called it years ago - but someone stole it.

Please, please; someone help!

mariecook0890@gmail.com

Sponsored
Closet America
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars133 Reviews
Northern Virginia, Baltimore & DC Metro's Closet Organization Company