Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Swap for Discontinued Annie's Attic Patterns.

Posted by tepy (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 22, 03 at 21:50

Hi! I am looking for some out of Print Annie's Attic patterns that I can no longer get. I have tons to trade or swap for these patterns.
Looking for
Crochet Barbie Furniture
Fun and Games Bag
Pink Poodles afghan
Overall Sam and Sunbonnet sue afghan patterns
ultimate book of kids afghans

If you would like to trade email me and let me know if there is something you are looking for. I would like to trade for other patterns also.
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Swap for Discontinued Annie's Attic Patterns.

I have many Annie's Attic patterns. I have crochet and plastic canvas for both clothes and furniture and would like to trade.
Amy
davidamy@localnet.com

o

Hi, I have some older Annie's Attic patterns. I would be interested in a particular pattern that is discontinued. It is of an crocheted angel doll. I can look around to see if I still have the advertising book with picture later. Thanks, Parthenia Gordon

o

Do you have any books or patterns for snowflakes or bells
i have a few but i would like some of the older books.I think they hve pretter patterns

o

Hi,
I have been looking for a pattern that I believe was originally put out by Annie's Attic some time ago. It is for a crocheted hooded sweater/poncho for a baby that was done in a shell stitch. It may have been called an angel pattern, but I'm not sure. Thanks.

o

I AM LOOKING FOR A ANNIE ATTIC PATTERN CALLED SUMMER BABY OUTFITS 1987

o

CROCHET ULTIMATE BOOK OF KID'S AFGHANS 12 PATTERNS

This is listed on ebay, has great patterns of sunbonnet girl and boy, race car, dinosaur.....just in case anyone is interested!!!!
They cannot be traded, but maybe one of you girls could buy it and ......happy hunting

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here