Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: paragon 'hummel' apple tree children

Posted by MaryTo (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 16, 04 at 15:31

My elderly neighbor found a very old stitchery kit in her basement. She is from Germany and collects Hummels. She ask me to complete it but she is missing the appliques for the faces. Does anyone have this pattern? Paragon Needlecraft is the manufacturer and it's a bell pull of the "Hummel Apple Tree Children" done in crewel stitchery. Copyright 1976. I haven't done much crewel work but I couldn't say no to her. Thank you for your help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: paragon 'hummel' apple tree children

This isn't the ideal solution for you, MaryTo, but there is a "brand new" complete, unopened kit just like that for sale on eBay. If you buy it, you could then copy the faces, and make a complete second bell pull.

Here is a link that might be useful: Hummel Apple Tree Children Stitchery kit by Paragon Needle Craft

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here