Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Seeking Pattern booklets

Posted by lady_lilith_la_magra (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 18, 04 at 15:22

I am looking to trade for copies or originals Of (All done in Crochet) Annie's Attic Heirloom baby booties, The Needlecraft Shop Frilly Frocks, Annie Potter presents Fancy Frills Baby dresses and collars and Annie's Attic Baby's Heirloom Wardrobe.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Seeking Pattern booklets

I have the Annie's Attic Baby's Heirloom Wardrobe. Are you looking for the collection of baby booties that look like cowboy boots, oxfords, tennis shoes, mary janes, etc.? I have those too.

o

I think I have most of those patterns. Did you find them yet or do you still need them?

o

try this web site for the pattern book : Fancy Frills: Baby Dresses & Collars

Here is a link that might be useful: capitol Yarns

o

Hello I am looking also for the Annie Potter Presents Fancy Frills Dresses and Collars. Can anyone help me?

o

I to owould like any frilly dress crochet patterns...
thanks.

o

I have Baby's heirloom wardrobe 87h30 desings by Beverly Study. I make gift sets for expectant mother's to include Dress, pantaloon's, Booties, hat's and a blanket!!, I am looking to expand my dress patterns and any other baby item i can. if you can help please email me!! i am non profit and all my Sets go to new mothers at local hospital!!

o

Karen, what's your email address? If you don't want to post it here, send me an email.

o

I finally got around to getting a new computer and checking all my groups, sites and such and I did get a hold of the pattern booklet for the frilly dresses as well as many other patterns for dresses, hats, & booties. Now my daughter is 3 yrs old and they are no longer of much use to me except for making her dolls clothing. If you would like patterns just let me know I'll be willing to send copies of all I have for cost of photocopying and mailing.

o

Hi
donna loomis
I too am looking for the same patterns if you can
help me out .
Rosealee60@aol.com Thank you

o

Coffeelady, I believe I have all of the patterns requested by the original poster. I will not be at my computer until Sunday night (out of town, but still can't stay away from the forum), and will get them to you then. It couldn't hurt for you to send me an email with the patterns you are looking for in the subject line. Sometimes I need gentle reminders.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here