Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: annie's attic big foot booties

Posted by lmmerrwin (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 25, 02 at 22:29

Somewhere in this house is a set of patterns for adult sized booties like the ones in the Annie's Attic baby bootie collection. I know this because I made the slippers years ago for my baby brother. He now has a baby of his own and his favorite booties have died of old age. I wanted to make him and his daughter matching slippers but all I can find are the baby sizes. I have moved twice since I have made these booties and I may never find the box (or book) I stored the patterns in. Annie's Attic says that the patterns are no longer in their inventory and I am running out of places to search. Please help me.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: annie's attic big foot booties

Hi, I just stumbled into this forum via a Google search.

I have a handful of my crochet patterns posted online. I'll repost what I called my 'Bigfoot Bedsock' adult-sized -- no connection to Annies Attic. Have gotten good comments from it. I got shuffled around the web a bit, so my pattern was on/off/on, etc...I'll repost it and you can see if that's suitable. If I'm lucky, I'll get it up before the end of today...don't know, but, I'm sure it'll be soon. If you can't view PDFs, let me know, maybe I could send some other file.

The link below is where it'll be. Good luck in finding what you want!

Here is a link that might be useful: Crocheted 'Bigfoot Bedsocks' Shall Be HERE!

o

WANTED: strawberry purse. Back in the 80's, Annie's Attic had this pattern in their calendar. I made this for my daughter and she now would like to make it for her girls. Please, if any one has this, I would truly appreciate it.
Noreen

o

I have the entire set of Bigfoot patterns as well as the baby patterns. Have you found yours yet?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here