Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
grandmamad07

WANTED: strawberry shortcake doll crochet patterns

grandmamad07
15 years ago

Im looking for patterns for strawberry shortcake,orange blosson,blueberry muffins,lplum pudding, lime chiffon, rasberry tart,cherry doll, lemon meringue,& the dumplin doll patterns. Can anyone tell me what they used for neck stifferns for these patterns? Would dowel pins or plastic tubbing work? I would like to make these for my great-grandchildren for christmas.

Comments (11)

• donna_loomis
    15 years ago

I have a book with a Strawberry Shortcake pattern, but none of the others you mentioned. The book suggests using a dowel to stiffen the neck, but only if you are using the dolls for display, not if a child will be playing with it.

• grandmamad07
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I would love to have a copy of strawberry short cake doll.How do I go about getting this pattern? Can you e-mail it?Thanks so much for your help.mPat

• starvingartist
    15 years ago

I have the patterns you are looking for. Send me an e-mail through Gardenweb with your e-mail address in it. and I'll send them to you. I have never made one so I have no idea about the neck area

• bluemariposa
    15 years ago

can I please get the pattern also
    I sure appreciate it. I have a baby
    girl 3 months old and I am sure she will love it
    thanks

• graygirl
    13 years ago

I don't have any of the dumplin designs,lollipop lane or crochet corner but I would like to have them. I want to make some for my little girl for Christmas. Can anyone help?
    Have some bed doll and others patterns to trade.
    graygirl
    graygirl.61@comcast.net

• joyce0456
    13 years ago

I am looking for the crochet pattern for Strawberry Shortcake clothing for my mother. I would appreciate it if anyone could help. Thank you in advance. My e-mail is Pooh0456@aol.com

• robert43_windstream_net
    13 years ago

I am looking for the Strawberry Shortcake, BlueBerry Muffin, Lemon Merange, etc. crochet patterns. I made them for my girls and now am wanting the patterns for my granddaughter twins. Also, would like to know if anyone knows where to find the heads and hands that go along with the dolls. Please someone help me with this have been looking for these patterns for years. Thanks, Ruby

• mspeidel60_sbcglobal_net
    13 years ago

My Grandma made me one and I still have it. Had it for 40 years. Would like the pattern too. mspeidel60@sbcglobal.net
    Thank You so much :)

• mojo_monkeygirl_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

The patterns for these dolls are by "Lollipop Lane" You can purchase the patterns on ebay or at Annies attics. (just do a google search for Annies attic.

• nana0863
    12 years ago

Pleaseeeeeee if anyone has these patterns I would loveeeeeeeee a copy. I would greatly appreciate you emailing me a copy to camac638@aol.com. I can trade you for a copy of pattern for the winnie the
    Pooh gang or some Hello kitty patterns i have. Also Micky and Minnie.

• Helen Gordon
    8 years ago

I have been looking for ages to.why they stopped printing shuch a loveible wee doll.beats me. can anyone send me a copy.strawberry shortcake.at 76 im running out time.lol.