Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: American Girl Doll Crochet Patterns

Posted by sewhappy38 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 9, 04 at 19:33

I would like to find more 18" doll crochet patterns. I have 12" crochet doll clothes patterns to trade. Email me at impalass@tcac.net.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: American Girl Doll Crochet Patterns

I just joined. Did you ever find any American Girl Doll patterns? I am interested in finding some, also, in knitting, crochet, or sewing patterns. Let me know. I have some that I can exchange.

Thank you. joyhav52

o

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/index.php. This site is awsome for chocheted doll clothes. You will love it.

o

This site has adorable crochet patterns for the American Girl doll - not free (average about $5 each) but worth every penny! You also get them right away through as downloadable PDF's sent to your e-mail address

Here is a link that might be useful: Knitting for Dolls

o

Join Raverly.com and there are free along with paid patterns on there. I've made a lot of the AG doll clothes from that site.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here