Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Wanted: these fibre craft patterns

Posted by JanNicholson (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 7, 03 at 15:34

Hello ladies, I'm looking for 15 inch doll dresses.I have some patterns to trade.Wanted Victoria,Miss Lilly,sunrise/sunset,Serena,Audrey,Marrissa,Samantha,and musical bride.---American scool of needlework Victorian doll costumes,---Annies crochet pastel promenade,bed doll belles-prettyies---TD creations crochet Smily.Or others.Thanks for any help.Jan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Wanted: these fibre craft patterns

i am looking for any fibrecraft 15 inch doll pattern i moved and all mine got misplaced ,i would love to get the southern belle and general and the northern rose and her mate as well as constance i miss these patterns alot i make them for my grand daughter's if any one could please help me i would appreciate it alot ..thanks ,i do have the patterns to the 15 inch bride doll and groom they survived how i do not know but ,,i have the patterns of them to trade.

o

I have Fibre Craft Musical Bride, Audrey, Southern Belle, Abigail, Camelia, Indian Princess IV, Chief IV, and TD Creations "January and February" Toilet Tissue Cover patterns. I would be willing to trade any of the above for Fibre Craft Merry Sunshine and Peppermint Candy.

o

i have the northern rose-annual bride,snowflake,twinkle star,peach blossom,peppermint candy,erin,little red riding hood,merry sunshine and several more-will trade for lilly,constance, mary had a little lamb,annabelle,and southern general.
thank you in advance

o

I have the Southern Belle, Queen of Silver, Peppermint Candy, and Miriam. I'm looking for The Southern General, Northern Rose, and the Northern Officer. I am willing to trade pattern for pattern.

o

Hi everyone I'm looking for some doll patterns. I hope some one out there can help me. I have a lot of different doll patterns I'm willing to share with you. I'm looking for the following doll patterns : Northern Rose,Annual Bride, Snowflake, Twinkle Star, Merry Sunshine, Queen of Silver, Mirian, 15" Bride and Groom, Audrey, Camelia, January and Febuary Tissue doll, Mothers Lullaby, Birthstone Dolls Vol.2, 13" Red Riding Hood and Wolf, 14" Stars and Sripes Santa, Baby Emma, Mr. and Mrs. Claus from Fibre Craft Book # FCM256 Lesslie, Shannon,Noreen,Ceil, Michelle, Lila, Violet, Jennifer, Amber, Jill, Lea, Mary Ann, Kathy, Misty, Faith, Holly,Pillow doll Rose Marie and Sweetheart doll. I will up date this list as I go. Thank you for everyones help.

o

Hi,

I don't know how many of these you have acquired, but I have quite a few of the ones that you want.

o

i am looking for mary had a little lamb doll pattern. any help would be nice. pattie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here