Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Smiley face fabric

Posted by Joan_NC (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 18, 04 at 14:38

I'm looking for either:
~ black background with yellow smiley faces on it, all cotton or a cotton blend, at least one yard but 2 yards would be better

or
~ smiley pillow form panels in yellow only, cotton or cotton blend, 2 panels/faces needed

I'm not interested in the black background with multicolored smiley faces on it, just the yellow faces.

For trade, I have:
I have scads of fabric to exchange,
precut 2" squares of 100% cotton fabric,
tropical fish pillow panel (all you have to do is stuff it)
DMC floss (scads of it, on bobbins or in skeins)
cross stitch fabric, mostly white, 14 count
or let me know if you're looking for something specific that I might have.

Thanks! Joan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Smiley face fabric

If you haven't found anyone to trade with, try doing a search for "smiley face fabrics" - there are lots of sites that sell it.

Nancy

o
RE: WANTED: Smiley face fabric

If you haven't found anyone to trade with, you might try Ebay too. I have seen some on there. Jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here