Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Help! In Search Of An Old Doily Pattern

Posted by kimskreations (My Page) on
Fri, May 2, 03 at 20:29

Greetings all fellow crafters,

I saw a beatiful doily pattern that I would love to buy or exchange for a pattern that I have.

The pattern was a 3-D swan doily pattern. It is a vintage pattern and has cute little 3-D swans that are crocheted around the doily. I absolutely love the pattern and would like to make one for my mom. If anyone happens to have that pattern and would be willing to e-mail/send me a copy I would certainly LOVE to hear from you! I would greatly appreciate it. I have many many patterns that I could share in return.

I hope to hear from you if you happen to have this pattern!

Thank you so much,
Kims*Kreations

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Help! In Search Of An Old Doily Pattern

LOL! By any chance did you see that one on Ebay for sale?
I saw it & right away I was doing the 'google' search!
No luck finding one yet.

o

I just want to thank everyone who tried to help me with locating this pattern. I had seen it on E-Bay but was too late to bid on it so I sent the seller an e-mail and asked her if she might have another copy and by golly, she did! She offered it to me for the same price that her auction ended at which was only $3.25 including shipping so I purchased it happily!

Thank you all again, it's nice to know there are people out there who are willing to help a fellow crafter locate a needle in a haystack when needed.

Until next time,
Kim

o

Somehow I just saw the message that you found the swan pattern, I'm so glad. Have Fun!!!

o

Just saw this message while browsing. Here's a 3D swan doily that I found on the Internet:

Here is a link that might be useful: Crochet swan centers

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here