Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kimskreations

WANTED: Patterns for 9-10 inch Doll Clothes

kimskreations
20 years ago

Hello Again Fellow Crafters,

I was wondering if any of you kind folks would have some patterns for doll clothes that would fit a 9-10 inch doll?

My little girl is really into the new "Bratz" phase and I can't afford to keep buying outfits for her to lose all the time.

I would like to crochet her some outfits for the dolls. They are about 9 inches tall and their hips are about 4 1/4 inches wide with the waist being about 2 1/2 inches around.

I wish I was good enough to create my own patterns but I don't know how :(

I have been looking everywhere to find something comparable but to no avail.

I was hoping maybe one of you would have something stashed away in your oldie but goodie patterns that would be comparable that I could at least use for a guide.

I would appreciate it more than you know and I have a little girl that would be so proud of her mommy.

Thank you,

Kims*Kreations

Comments (3)

• carroly
    20 years ago

Hi there! I'm not sure if you want this type of pattern, and believe me they are old, it says DOLLS of the AMERICAS. Most are full length, Miss New Orleans, Crinoline Sweetheart, Prairie Rose, Gypsy girl, Miss Rio, well, you get the drift. Miss West Indies is very pretty. One is called Party Girl, it's an 8" doll, very ruffly, short dress, like a school party dress. I'm not too sure how well they will scan, but, if you think you can use them, let me know. carroly

• rascalbird
    20 years ago

Hello, Did you find Bratz clothes patterns? I've been searching high and low for some for my daughter, I've just found some at ebay....oops, maybe I shouldn've told you, now you'll outbid me....ha ha....good luck

• tchase_myfairpoint_net
    13 years ago

I need a pattern for an outfit for my poor naked RuthE.Newton So-wee baby doll who is about 9 inches? Please could someone help? Thanks!

Sponsored