Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: 15' & 13' doll patterns

Posted by
Moonie
(moondolls@hotmail.com) on
Sun, May 6, 01 at 11:57

I am looking for others to trade patterns with. I have over 50 patterns for the 15" and 13" dolls. Please contact me if you are interested!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: 15' & 13' doll patterns

do you have any of the fibre craft patterns?

o

I have some fibre craft patterns which ones are you looking for?

o

I am looking for 15" doll patterns. Vanessa, Snow Queen, Martha FCM353, and Indian Princesses Sunrise/Sunset FCM407. I have some I would gladly trade.

o

I have Martha and Sonrise/Sunset

o

I am looking for FCM415 Camelia and FCM353 Martha patterns. Also, I have been looking for FCM327 Plains Indians to crochet, FCM328 Navajo Indians to crochet & FCM451 Native Americans to crochet. Thanks.

o

I have a text file with a list of the patterns that I have. If you would like the list, email me and I will send it to you.

o

I have several doll patterens which one do you want.

o

I have patterns you might like. Email me for a list.

o

If you have Fibre Craft doll patterns dating back to the 50's, 60's, 70', and 80's I need to hear from you.

o

i lost all my patterns for the 13" dolls and bed dolls when i relocated to south carolina. any help in trying to get copies to replace them would be greatly apreciated. thanks-you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here