Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cannaluver

WANTED: Want and Have Annies Attic Crochet Bed dolls

Cannaluver
16 years ago

Hello. I have lots of Annies Attic Bed doll patterns and There are several collections I cant find and would like to know if anyone has them and would like to trade coppies?

Hear is what I have and what I need.

1991 Antebellum (Have all)

1992 Cotillion (Have all)

1993 The Victorian Lady Centennial coll.(Have all)

1994 Gibson Girls (Have All)

1995 Turn of the Century Bridal Trousseau Coll. (Have all)

Edwardian Lady (Have all but the Bride)

Gems of the South (Have all)

The Bridal Belle Coll. (Have all)

Royal Ballgowns coll. (Have all)

Wedding Ballgowns coll (Have all)

The Golden age of Film (Have all)

Bridal Dreams Coll. (Have all)

Southern Belle Coll. (Have all)

The Gilded Age (Have Alva Vanderbilt Need the rest)

The Royal Court Coll. (Have all)

The Millennium Coll. (Have all)

First Ladies of America (Have all)

The Days of Jane Austin (Have Dinner at Netherfield, A walk at Pemberly,A Garden Stroll Need the rest)

Fairy Tale Collection (Have Goldilocks, Beauty and the Beast,Rose Red, Snow Queen, Frog Princess, Little Red Riding Hood Need the rest)

Ribbons and Lace Coll. (Have all)

Flower Garden Coll. (Have all)

Glorious Gowns Belle of the Ball (Have all)

Old South Coll. Have all but the bride)

I also have the Paradise patterns I could trade

2 - 1775 French Court Dress

4 - Princess Di's Royal Wedding Gown

6 - 1895 Afternoon Suit

7 - 1986 Duchess Wedding Gown

9 - 1850 Dickens Christmas Caroler

20 - 1848 Plantation Party Frock

23 - 1910 Ascot Dress

29 - 1875 Winter Carriage Costume

30-1956-Grace Kelly Wedding Gown

31 - 1903 Paris Opera Gown

33 - 1866 Atlanta Belle

36 - 1895 Paris Spring Fashion

40 - 1894 Riding Costume

43 - 1840 Queen Victoria's Wedding Gown

46-1897 Spring Traveling Costume

47-Princess Diana & Bridesmaids

48-Princess Diana 1981 Engagement Dress

50-1899 Mae West Stage

51-1907 Coney Island Costume

75-1830 Jeweled Engagement Gown

82-1920's Gatsby Girls

84-40 B.C. Cleopatra's Jeweled Costumes

86-1955 - 1965 Jeweled Hollywood Gowns

90-1925 Jeweled Flapper Girls

110-1907 Riverboat Belle

111-Trousseau Tea Gown

20th Century Royal Wedding Gown

2-1850 Southern Belle

Also have these from the Needlecraft shop

Abigail's Walking Suit

ASHLEY OF BOSTON

Corrine's Sporting Suit

Guinivere of Geneva

JACQUELINE OF FRANCE

Leslie's Carriage Suit

Madeline of New Orleans

Megan's Wedding Gown

NADINE OF ALBANY

Promenade pattern

RENDEZVOUS BY THE LAKE

Also have these for barbie

Peignoir

Show Stoppers

jeanie outfit

yesteryear outfits

pretty in pansies

Roaring 20's

All that glitters

london stroll ken

Elizabeth Ann

Daisy Debutant

Anniversary & Birthday

Shamrock Pillow Doll

Betsy Ross

Doll-A-Month Crochet Collection

Volume One

Volume Two

Dolly Madison

Amethyst Queen

SAPPHIRE QUEEN

White pearl wedding gown

Wedding cake

1960 Evening Gown

victorian gowns I

victorian gowns II

Birthday Bells vol I

Birthday Bells vol II

moviestar

Victorian costume gown

fit for a queen

black bows

17th Century Ball Gown

bell of the ball

Timeless fashion doll wardrobe vol1

Timeless fashion doll wardrobe vol2

Timeless fashion doll wardrobe vol3

Socialite ballgown

Garden stroll

Rendezvous by the lake

Orchard urchans

little darlin wardrobe

bitsy baby pincushion

kellys play clothes

watermellon outfit

evening outfit

Riley

barbie nursery

flower baby faries

Darice

teatime party dress

basinet and christening set

barbie nursery

little miss collection

Easter parade

Best friends

play set

Bud Babies

victorian missy

Bed Doll Babies

Victorian Missy

Playtime pals

playtime pair

The nursery

Mothers Corner

Crochet Reversible Ruffles Doll

Rose marie

Heidi

victorian costume

Beaded Piniapple gowns

Royal court 1985 Annies pattern club

Jack & Jill

Hansel & Gretel.

floral motif

old fashioned star quilt

mile a minute

Afghan and pillow pairs

Hearts and bows

lacy bedspread

Rose and diamond

miniature bedding

mosaic afghan

Grandmas feather bed

Any help is Appreciated.

Thanks,

Sylvia

Comments (30)

• starvingartist
    16 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Hi Sylvia,
    I contaced you yesterday but I'm not sure you got my e-mail. I would love to do some trading of patterns so that both ours sets can get completed.

• Cannaluver
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hello, I have tried to contact you. Email Cannaluver@aol.com.
    I will send you what you are looking for.
    Thanks,
    Sylvia

• soccerblueflowers
    16 years ago

I too am an avid collector of doll patterns. I have all of the Paradise patterns from the very first one to the last one. I am trying to figure out if there are any more Annie's bed doll society patterns issued after 2004. Annie's says no but it seems there are a lot of series after that date. Could you tell me the years for the following series: Giled Age (I think this was the last series but not sure), Fairy Tale,Flower Garden,Glorious Gown Belle of Ball and Old South Collection. I forgot to
    tell you that I was a member of the Annie's Bed Doll Society from the very first series.

• pbissoondial29
    16 years ago

Hi
    I am new to this site. I would love to get annie's bed doll society crochet patterns and newsletters/society gazettes. I also have some I am willing to share. I have some duplicates (about 4)that I am willing to exchange. My e-mail address is pbissoondial@yahoo.com

Parveen

• pbissoondial29
    16 years ago

Hi sylvia
    Are u willing to trade the following with me
    2 - 1775 French Court Dress
    4 - Princess Di's Royal Wedding Gown
    6 - 1895 Afternoon Suit
    7 - 1986 Duchess Wedding Gown
    9 - 1850 Dickens Christmas Caroler
    20 - 1848 Plantation Party Frock
    23 - 1910 Ascot Dress
    29 - 1875 Winter Carriage Costume
    30-1956-Grace Kelly Wedding Gown
    31 - 1903 Paris Opera Gown
    33 - 1866 Atlanta Belle
    36 - 1895 Paris Spring Fashion
    40 - 1894 Riding Costume
    43 - 1840 Queen Victoria's Wedding Gown
    46-1897 Spring Traveling Costume
    47-Princess Diana & Bridesmaids
    48-Princess Diana 1981 Engagement Dress
    50-1899 Mae West Stage
    51-1907 Coney Island Costume
    75-1830 Jeweled Engagement Gown
    82-1920's Gatsby Girls
    84-40 B.C. Cleopatra's Jeweled Costumes
    86-1955 - 1965 Jeweled Hollywood Gowns
    90-1925 Jeweled Flapper Girls
    110-1907 Riverboat Belle
    111-Trousseau Tea Gown
    20th Century Royal Wedding Gown
    2-1850 Southern Belle
    Glorious Gowns Belle of the Ball (Have all)

Abigail's Walking Suit
    ASHLEY OF BOSTON
    Corrine's Sporting Suit
    Guinivere of Geneva
    JACQUELINE OF FRANCE
    Leslie's Carriage Suit
    Madeline of New Orleans
    Megan's Wedding Gown
    NADINE OF ALBANY
    Promenade pattern
    RENDEZVOUS BY THE LAKE

basinet and christening set
    barbie nursery
    My e-mail is pbissoondial@yahoo.com
    Thanks
    Parveen

NB
    I had quite a few patterns but my computer crashed

• lehmankm_aol_com
    15 years ago

seeking info on Annie's Pattern Club Newsletter. I recently came into possesion of a Blue Binder filled with these pattern club newsletters. The binder appears to have been made by the company for these newsletters. There are probably (at least) 140 pages in this binder and although I have just glanced thru it patterns range from 1981 to about 1993. Primarily the patterns are for Crochet and Knit but there are also Canvas and Cross Stitch patterns. There are no torn pages but some discoloration (slightly off white), edges yellowish and appears to have been stored away for a bit. Still has mailing labels on them so this person must have belonged to a (CLUB)? Want to know any info about, how, what, where, when etc. and any value?

B

• lisakbear
    15 years ago

I have some of the patterns you need and you have a lot that I do need. If you still need some, please e-mail me and we can trade. I don't have as many that you need that I do, but I'm willing to trade what I do have. My e-mail is lisakeiper@comcast.net. Thanks.

Lisa

• littlesteps
    15 years ago

I have the list of Annie's Attic Bed Doll Society from 1999-2004. They Are:
    1991 Antebellum Collection
    1992 Cotillion Collection
    1993 Victorian Ladies
    1994 Gibson Girls
    1995 Trousseau or Turn of the Century
    1996 Edwardian
    1997 Gems of the South
    1998 Bridal Belle Collection
    1999 Royal Court Collection
    2000 Southern Belle Collection
    2001 Golden Age of Film
    2002 First Ladies of America Collection
    2003 Fairy-Tale Collection
    2004 The Gilded Age Collection

Annie's Glorious Gowns are not a part of the original Bed doll Society Collection. But are Bed Dolls issued in 2005 to present.

Hope this helps

• geeta_2008
    15 years ago

hello,
    i am a full time crocheter from india.i love crocheting for barbie.i have all of annies attic collections
    i am interested in paradise publication designs.please can you share the patterns with me.i am willing to share what i have .
    my email:uraniumrain@rediffmail.com

• littlesteps
    15 years ago

Does anyone have Alva Vanderbilt of the Gilded Age collection by Annies Attic; I have the rest. Also need Summer Picnic and Decortion Day for the Southern Belle Collection Can anyone help. Thanks Betty

• littlesteps
    15 years ago

I am still looking for Alva Vanderbilt of the Gilded Age Collection by Annie's Attc. Also need Summer Picnic and Decortion Day of the Southern Belle Collection Can anyone help with these patterns. Please email me at bttyskinner@yahoo.com thanks

• starvingartist
    15 years ago

littlesteps sending them to you

• angelwolf8
    15 years ago

i am looking for the southern belle collection i have these patterns but they were copied for me and part of the pattern is missing to where i cant finish the project i started if anyone has these and would send them to me at angelwolf8@yahoo.com i would greatly appreciate it. i have lots of other patterns also if anyone would like me to email them i would be glad to

• cajunlady_2008
    15 years ago

Hi! I'm just an old grandma looking for Annie's Victorian Collection..most importantly the Bride. I have the Cotillian Collection and the Antebellum Collection. I'm willing to trade copies for your copies..please help.
    Thanks,

cajun lady

• uperez17_comcast_net
    14 years ago

Hello :) I am looking to complete my Annie's Calendar Bed Doll Society Antebellum Collection. I have the patterns for March, April, September, October, and a bride. I have many patterns, not of dolls however, this is my first attempt at them. I have some magazines from the 50s with patterns, mostly doilies and potholders using thread crochet. I would like to complete the Antebellum Collection and hope that maybe someone can work something out with me.

I have so many patterns I cannot begin to name them. I also have copies of magazines like, Crochet Today and Crochet World from the late '90s to early 2000s if anyone is looking for a pattern that was in one of those. If anyone is willing to try to work out a trade of some sort with me please email me at uperez17@comcast.net.

We've had so many boys in our family for so long and my sister just had a little girl, I have 3 boys myself, and I really want to complete the Antebellum Collection for my niece. I would also love to complete the bride collection and many others I have seen posted. But I figure since I haven't worked with dolls before I had better take it one step at a time.

Thanks ever so,
    Ursula

• hellfyrgoddess_aol_com
    13 years ago

Does anyone have the crochet instructions for the Rose Afghan on page 18 of Annie's Pattern Club Number 29 Oct.-Nov. 1984??? I don't need the book just the pattern instructions. I have the insert for the full patterns but I can not find my book that goes with it. Which I hope is packed in one of my boxes but I desperately need the instructions!! Could someone help?? Please! Contact me at hellfyrgoddess@aol.com Thank you!

• cnrotts_mtc_net
    12 years ago

I am looking for the dolls themselves. Anyone know where to find them?

• kdhenson1973_gmail_com
    12 years ago

I was wanting to try to make the annies attic contillion gowns for my daughters birthday. I was wondering if you had an email copy of the collection? I was not looking for the original pattern booklet. I'm afraid i do not have any annies attic patterns to trade.

• Sharon2112
    11 years ago

Hi everyone, I am looking to see if anyone has the following from the
    Annies Attic Fairy tales set....I need Beauty and the Beast, Goose Girl, Snow White, Rose Red and Princess and the pea.

I would be willing to take copies of these and not necessarily originals. In return I can copy any of my collections to complete your unfinished collection.
    1. I have the Glorious gown collection... Flower garden collection complete set,
    2. and Old South of Glorious Gowns collection I have just Amanda, Christina, Elizabeth, Melanie, Annabelle, and Delilah.
    3. complete Victorian Lady Centennial Collection
    4. Complete Cotillion Collection
    5. complete Antebellum Collection
    6. complete First Ladies of America Collection
    Again since my collections are complete I will be willing to copy the needed ones to send you.
    Thanks. please email me at elvislady49@yahoo.com and put Annies Pattern trade in the subject line..

• Laurnas
    10 years ago

I am brand new to this forum and new to the making of bed dolls. I am 45 years old and love to crochet, however I am also having medical issues and am unemployed and fighting the government for help. I would love to have the Cotillion collection and the Antebellum collection if someone would be willing to share them with me. I do not have any patterns from any of these collections to share in return however, and I just cannot afford to buy any. Any patterns I do have are ones that I have found on the internet for free. If any of you ladies would be willing to share copies of any of these patterns with me, please email me at lorny35@hotmail.com. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance to anyone that reads this and is willing to help.~~~Laurna

• idamathis24
    8 years ago

I am looking for the Southern Belle and Southern General patterns. I have all 12 months of Annie's Attic Bed Doll patterns for 1991 and 1992 if anyone is willing to trade. E-mail me at idamathis24@gmail.com

• Krystal Willes
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Hi everyone, I was hoping I could get some help getting a few of the collections I have been having a hard time finding. Old south collection, Belle brides collection ribbons and ruffles 2003 collection, southern belle collection, glorious gowns collection, and the Flower Garden collection. I do have the bride for that one. I have 1997 royal ball gowns and 1998 Bride ball gowns, I also have the plastic canvas patterns for the paradice cruse ship, the La Boutique, and the country cabin I am willing to copy and share!! please help... my email address is... Enchantedsummer08@GMAIL.COM

• idamathis24
    8 years ago

I am looking for Southern Belle and Southern General

• marygodsey92
    8 years ago

hello my name is mary. I only found out about the Annie's Attic doll patterns last week totally by accident when I found this website while I was looking for answers to ?s about the different doll Annies Attic doll collections. Any way I'm trying to find someone that would be willing to email me a copy of the ones they have of the ones that I need and trade with me some that I have that they don't have. To start with I'm looking for the rest of the Ladies of Fashion. There was a lovely lady on this website down loaded the ones she had for me and I'd like to find and get the rest to finish my collection and give her the ones back that she needs if at all possible. The following is a list of the ones in the Ladies of Fashion that I would like to find and get. I have the others and would be willing to share with others.

1. Dolly Madison.

2. Priscilla Hostess Gown,

3. Patricia of Nashville,

4. Renee of Baton Roque

5. Megan's Wedding Gown

6. Eliza Sunday Promenade

7. Rebecca's Party Frock

8. Cariss of Bainbridge

9. Deborah of St. Louis

10. Silva of Sacramento

11.Jasmine of Louisville

1. Nanette of New York

13. Catherine of London

14. Nadine of Albany

15. Julia of Richmond

16. Susanna of Nacogdoches

17. Victoria of Rochester

18. Kimberly of San Francisco

There is 27 more that I already have that I can share.

Please if anyone can help I'd appreciate it very much. I am disabled and can't work outside the home because no one will hire me with my disability, so this is the only way that I can afford to give my 18month old granddaughter presents as she grows up and get into dolls and such. There are others in these collections that I'm looking to and planning to finish but this is a good place to start. Thank you to anyone out there that is willing to help. Mary.

• Dani Gamache
    7 years ago

I AM IN NEED OF SOME ANNIES PATTERNS AND WOULD LOVE TO TRADE OR WORK SOMETHING OUT!

Giraffe4223@hotmail.com

Hoping there is still people out there checking on this question/matter. I make them for my daughters.

Thank you so much in advance!

• idamathis24
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I have the 1991 and 1992 calander beds dolls if you would like me to email to you, let me know. This for Dani Gamache and anyone else interested in these patterns

• pstreadwell
    7 years ago

I am searching for the southern belle gone with the wind patterns. I have many patterns that I would be willing to trade for or work something out. Please let me know.

• User
    6 years ago

I am searching for Annie's Attic Fashion
    Bed Doll Crochet Pattern Royal Ballgown 1997 Miss February and would really appreciate if anyone is willing to share with me.
    Thank you so much in advance!

• HU-745474534
    3 years ago

I have this one send an email to skye66667@gmail.com and I shall send it to you

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County