Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
coffeelady_gw

WANTED: the last supper filet crochet pattern

coffeelady
13 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for the last supper filet crochet pattern.

If you have it could you share it?

Thank you.

Comments (65)

• linda_6
    9 years ago

Dawn, I'll need your email

• dawniem65
    9 years ago

email is dawniem65@yahoo.com

• linda_6
    9 years ago

Thanks Dawn, I sent it

• Bonnie Cordell
    8 years ago

Would love a copy of the pattern.

bonnie_cordell@yahoo.com

Thank you linda_6

• linda_6
    8 years ago

Hi Bonne, I just sent it to you.

• mmlramsey
    8 years ago

Hi. I would like your free crochet pattern for the Lord's Supper as well. My email is mmlramsey@juno.com. Thanks so much, MaryLou

• linda_6
    8 years ago

mmiramsey, I just sent it to you.

• Cece Lynn
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Linda 6 , If you get this message can you please send me a copy LynnDimas@yahoo.com or CelesteWic@yahoo.com Thanks so much

• linda_6
    8 years ago

Cece, I just sent it to you.

• Tammy Stevens
    8 years ago

May I please have a copy of the pattern Linda? My email is tnd96dnt@aol.com. Thank you!!!

• jeannieinabottle
    8 years ago

Aloha linda_6. Hope I'm not too late but I too would also like to have a copy of your pattern for the Last Supper. My e-mail is jeannieinabottle@hawaii.rr.com

• Georgana Ickes Bond
    8 years ago

plz ty linda spoiledone6866@gmail.com i have alot of patterns galore just about anything thanks

• Cynthia Brown
    8 years ago

I also would love to have a copy of this pattern, linda_6. Thank you!! ldscollegemom@gmail.com

• erikpralle
    8 years ago

Would like to have an copy of the last supper pattern for my Fiancé we have looked all over. If you could please send me an copy my email is erikpralle@gmail.com thank you very much. I would really appreciate it.

• mj m
    8 years ago

coffeelady, Would you mind sharing the last supper pattern with me. Would very much appreciate it! mjmaier00@hotmail.com

• mj m
    8 years ago

linda_6 I just asked the coffeelady for the last supper pattern, but am thinking you would have it. May I have a copy? mjmaier00@hotmail.com Thank you.

• williamsvicky
    8 years ago

Linda, I would love a copy of The Last Supper, if you would please. Is it hard to make? Thanks so very much, Linda! gmawms4@aol.com ☺

• Georgana Ickes Bond
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

williamsvicky i sent it to you and some links to some other patterns and how to find them free ...i asked for you to add me as a friend on facebook please ty ..i forgot name for facebook account is https://www.facebook.com/georgana.bond thats the link just click it ..will take you to my page heres the link to the last supper for everyone https://picasaweb.google.com/104025101045183947056/MotivosReligiososFilet?noredirect=1#5101164962092160386...you should be able to click download right above it and download it

• shugabugah
    8 years ago

I would love to have a copy of this pattern. I was given a copy many years ago but it seems that something is missing from my copy. I want to make this my family heirloom.

• shugabugah
    8 years ago

I really would love to have the instructions for this pattern downloaded to me @ shugabugah@aol.com

• weddingshafer
    7 years ago

If this is still available I would love the pattern. TIA. Weddingshafer@hotmail.com

• phanamlady
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

This is my first time on a forum. I too have been searching for the last supper crochet pattern. If anyone would like to share, please send. Thanks. phanamlady@aol.com

• shugabugah
    7 years ago

I was able to purchase the pattern from noreply@ecrater.com; candacourier22@aol.com. The total cost was $4.22 including shipping via regular mail. I have not made it, but the pattern seems to be easy to read.

• Doris Perez
    7 years ago

I would love the patter for the last supper if anyone wants to share with me my email is

P.doris37@ymail.com

• Anita Brown
    7 years ago

I would love the pattern for the last supper. Can't find it anywhere. Please help! Anitabrown1976@gmail.com

• phanamlady
    7 years ago

Georgana Ickes Bond has a link that has the pictures. I clicked on the picture and printed it and then blew it up to a bigger size. You don't need written instructions if you already know how to filet. Just count the squares. The reply of March 30,2016.

• ldybkpr
    7 years ago

I would love to have the last supper as well. I went to the site suggested in an earlier post but all it does is show the pictures with no instructions. I have been crocheting since I was a teenager but never tackled the filet stitch. I fell in love with this pattern when I saw it. I would be grateful if you could send me the pattern. Thank you so much.

• ldybkpr
    7 years ago

Sorry forget to leave my email in the last past I sent: ldybkpr@gmail.com

• jimsangel27
    7 years ago

What a blessing!! If I too could receive pattern, I would so grateful!!! Jimsangel27@gmail.com. thank you!!!

• phanamlady
    7 years ago

You can print out the picture and get it enlarged, then go to utube and get instructions on the filet stitch. phanamlady@aol.com

• PRO
    WY Custom Cabinets
    7 years ago

I too would LOVE the pattern Please if you wouldn't mind, gordynlori@gmail.com

• Dawn Bartz
    7 years ago

WY cabinets. Emailed you the pattern. Have fun.

• Brenda Atkins
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

I am also looking for another copy of the last supper. Have had it for many years, but when moved to different state, a lot of things were left behind, and that was one of them. I would REALLY love a copy if anyone has one that they wouldn't mind sharing, please? Thank you, God bless.and happy hooking! :) Brenda

davidz_nurse@yahoo.com

• Sherry Cavalier
    6 years ago

If you're still able to email this pattern the Last Supper could you possibly email it to me I would love to do this my email is blueocean1125@gmail.com thank you so much

• User
    6 years ago

I have been searching for this pattern since 2005. It took me a long time to do this project and hurricane Katrina stripped it away. If possible please email me a copy also! reg@pecanoakranch.com

Thanks!

• vmore 25
    6 years ago

I've been going crazy looking for this pattern. Would it be possible for you to email me a copy of the pattern. My email is vmore256@gmail.com. thank you

• j_mckeel
    6 years ago

linda_6, I would love to have this pattern if it is still available. My email is j.mckeel@yahoo.com. Thanks so much.

• bmack31919
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

If this pattern is still available I'd like it please bmack31919@gmail.com...thank you

• mal4455
    6 years ago

I also would love to have this pattern if it is still available. I thank you for sharing with me. Mal4455@charter.net

• Elizabeth Torres
    6 years ago

Hi. Please email me the Last Supper pattern. I need it for my 90 year old Mother In Law. she wants to make it so badly. Thank you. God Bless.

• Roxana Quarles
    6 years ago

I would love to have a copy of the pattern , please ..... my Roxana.quarles@gmail.com

• Julia Jones
    5 years ago

Hi. I would like your free crochet pattern for the Lord's Supper as
    well. My email is msjonesfamu@gmail.com. Thanks so much.

• ldybkpr
    5 years ago

Hello,

Ms. Bartz if you still have the pattern for the Last Supper I would appreciate it if you would email it to me...ldybkpr@gmail.com

thank

• Jan Barmore
    5 years ago

I would also like this free pattern please. Do you know of where i can get a written pattern of this also? What size hook and thread are used? Thank you! My email is itsme_jnb@yahoo.com

• HU-934887406
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Hi , I‘m looking for the last supper direction as my husband grandmother had it but, she is no longer with us and can’ t find it . My name is Sharon. email is vanhusense@gmail.com

• Kaye Manson
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Would like a copy of the last supper please! Thank you my email iskmanson571@hotmail.com

• Darlene Husman
    3 years ago

Yaoo.c.c

• fatima mascarenhas
    3 years ago

Can some one please send me the pattern of the last supper.

I would love to make it.

• HU-457935165
    yesterday

If this is still available I wqould like a copy gudmawmaw@aol.com