Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: doll patterns

Posted by greeneys98 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 17, 05 at 21:37

I have a long,long list of all kinds of doll patterns. Fibre Craft, Annie's Attic, Leasure Arts, TD, etc. Anyone interested in a list, just let me know . All my patterns are on the puter, so can e-mail them to you.
Marie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: doll patterns

I am looking for a Elvis doll pattern I think it is put out by TD creations not sure would you have that one or know where I could get it thanks.

Brenda

o

Marie,
I would like to see your list. I am looking for patterns for a doll I bought at Targets for my grand-daughters. She is like The American Girl dolls. Do you have any? I can send my own email if you need it.
Shirley

o

My grandmother has started sewing doll clothes for my nieces. Do you have anything for Bitty Babies or Cabbage Patch dolls. Granny is having a ball so we want to keep her busy while she is still having fun. And mu nieces think they have hit a gold mine with all the clothes!

Thanks,
Janie

o

I'd like a list of the patterns you have, as my husband's grandmother recently passed and unfortunately her daughter decided to sell all her patterns to a perfect stranger instead of let me buy them. I dont know which ones she had but I"m collecting as many as possible as I love to crochet these doll dresses and it really gives me a wonderful way to remember her by.

o

If you would be willing to share your annie's attic doll patterns for the Barbies, I would appreciate it. I work in a Multi-handicapped classroom and would like to make one for each of the girls for Christmas or their birthdays, whichever comes first. I am very anxious to get started!
My email address is: gaycurtis@hotmail.com
Thanks!!
Gay Curtis

o

Hello, I would love Annie's Attic Barbie patterns. I have a few, perhaps we can trade for some you would like? Also interested in Kelly patterns. Please email me at mel_bc@hotmail.com
Thank you very much for your time......mel

o
would love your patterns

could you please email me your patterns
Thanks

o

I would be interested in any barbie crochet patterns you may have. Please let me know!
Jamie

o

Hello! I am looking for any Barbie and Kelly sewing patterns.
Please email me at bigtigressa@gmail.com.
Thank you!
Lana.
P.S. I have some cross stitch patterns (DMC and Anchor colours). I can e-mail them if you want.

o

do you have 3 ft annies acttic crochet tree top angelin crocheted cotten

o

Hello,
I see your original posting was in 2005. Do you still have any of Annie Potter bed doll patterns? I am looking for the 1997 Royal Ballgown Series, the 1998 Royal Wedding Collection, and the 1999 Bridal Dreams Collection. My email address is tjmorales1939@sbcglobal.net. Can you send me a list of the ones you have?

Thank you so much.
tommie

o

hello,
i am geeta from india.i love bed doll.plaese can you share your patterns with me?bed dolls are not popular in india so patterns are not available.it is very kind of you to share the patterns.thanks in advance.
my email address is
uraniumrain@rediffmail.com

o

I would love to see your list. Just getting started back to crocheting after 18 yrs and trying to build my patterns back up. I have 17 grandchildren and 4 great grandchidren, so I can enjoy my hobby and make them happy too
Thank you, my email add is dorispickard49@ms.com

o

sleepyhope if you havent been successful in your search for the 3ft angel pm me as smspedding@yahoo.com , hugs susan

o

Would you please email me a list of patterns. I also had several
different collections but moved and lost everything.

o

Do you have the Fibre Craft doll pattern called Pandora. Have
looked everywhere and anywhere. Am dying to get this pattern.
Please let me know if you can email it to me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here