Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
greeneys98

HAVE: doll patterns

greeneys98
19 years ago

I have a long,long list of all kinds of doll patterns. Fibre Craft, Annie's Attic, Leasure Arts, TD, etc. Anyone interested in a list, just let me know . All my patterns are on the puter, so can e-mail them to you.

Marie

Comments (18)

• bjb102
    19 years ago

I am looking for a Elvis doll pattern I think it is put out by TD creations not sure would you have that one or know where I could get it thanks.

Brenda

• sisters
    19 years ago

Marie,
    I would like to see your list. I am looking for patterns for a doll I bought at Targets for my grand-daughters. She is like The American Girl dolls. Do you have any? I can send my own email if you need it.
    Shirley

• janie_ga
    19 years ago

My grandmother has started sewing doll clothes for my nieces. Do you have anything for Bitty Babies or Cabbage Patch dolls. Granny is having a ball so we want to keep her busy while she is still having fun. And mu nieces think they have hit a gold mine with all the clothes!

Thanks,
    Janie

• RhiaDem
    19 years ago

I'd like a list of the patterns you have, as my husband's grandmother recently passed and unfortunately her daughter decided to sell all her patterns to a perfect stranger instead of let me buy them. I dont know which ones she had but I"m collecting as many as possible as I love to crochet these doll dresses and it really gives me a wonderful way to remember her by.

• gcurtis1953
    18 years ago

If you would be willing to share your annie's attic doll patterns for the Barbies, I would appreciate it. I work in a Multi-handicapped classroom and would like to make one for each of the girls for Christmas or their birthdays, whichever comes first. I am very anxious to get started!
    My email address is: gaycurtis@hotmail.com
    Thanks!!
    Gay Curtis

• mel_bc1801
    18 years ago

Hello, I would love Annie's Attic Barbie patterns. I have a few, perhaps we can trade for some you would like? Also interested in Kelly patterns. Please email me at mel_bc@hotmail.com
    Thank you very much for your time......mel

• sammer
    18 years ago

could you please email me your patterns
    Thanks

• jfsnoopy
    17 years ago

I would be interested in any barbie crochet patterns you may have. Please let me know!
    Jamie

• lana_2006
    17 years ago

Hello! I am looking for any Barbie and Kelly sewing patterns.
    Please email me at bigtigressa@gmail.com.
    Thank you!
    Lana.
    P.S. I have some cross stitch patterns (DMC and Anchor colours). I can e-mail them if you want.

• sleepyhope729
    15 years ago

do you have 3 ft annies acttic crochet tree top angelin crocheted cotten

• tommie1939
    15 years ago

Hello,
    I see your original posting was in 2005. Do you still have any of Annie Potter bed doll patterns? I am looking for the 1997 Royal Ballgown Series, the 1998 Royal Wedding Collection, and the 1999 Bridal Dreams Collection. My email address is tjmorales1939@sbcglobal.net. Can you send me a list of the ones you have?

Thank you so much.
    tommie

• geeta_2008
    15 years ago

hello,
    i am geeta from india.i love bed doll.plaese can you share your patterns with me?bed dolls are not popular in india so patterns are not available.it is very kind of you to share the patterns.thanks in advance.
    my email address is
    uraniumrain@rediffmail.com

• grannygg62
    15 years ago

I would love to see your list. Just getting started back to crocheting after 18 yrs and trying to build my patterns back up. I have 17 grandchildren and 4 great grandchidren, so I can enjoy my hobby and make them happy too
    Thank you, my email add is dorispickard49@ms.com

• susan52
    15 years ago

sleepyhope if you havent been successful in your search for the 3ft angel pm me as smspedding@yahoo.com , hugs susan

• maggiejo1546
    9 years ago

Would you please email me a list of patterns. I also had several
    different collections but moved and lost everything.

• maggiejo1546
    9 years ago

Do you have the Fibre Craft doll pattern called Pandora. Have
    looked everywhere and anywhere. Am dying to get this pattern.
    Please let me know if you can email it to me.

• txlady46
    9 years ago

Dear Ms. greeneys98, we are both in the same boat it seems lol. I sit much of my days since car accident did me in and crochet. If i could bother for a couple of patterns? I have a bunch written down.. and 1 15 in doll but no patterns for her but for a indian princess and a music box i have modified to fit her. If you have time can you send a few to wonderingmind46@yahoo.com please? Have 4 nieces wanting dolls for xmas and cant give them all the same doll .
    Thank You
    Lisa

• HU-629818248
    8 months ago
    last modified: 8 months ago

Can i get a copy of your list please as i do have alot of patterns too but they are in another town at the moment and would like to know if i missed any when i do get them back home. my email address is: brunagasparotto@yahoo.com. thank you

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert