Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Dumplin Designs Bed Dolls

Posted by
Franki
(franki@c-magic.com) on
Fri, Mar 16, 01 at 20:53

I am looking for bed doll patterns by Dumplin Designs. They were published around 1986 and are very hard to find. I am looking for someone to trade patterns with. I have several binders full of patterns (mostly dolls, but I am working on extending this collection) 1-for bed/pillow dolls, 1-for 15 inch Fashion Dolls, 2-for Paradise Publication Crochet Collector Costumes for 11 1/2 inch Fashion Dolls, and 1 with afghans, slippers, doilies etc. We could copy the patterns and email them to one another.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Dumplin Designs Bed Dolls

E-mail me, and I will put you in touch with a gal that has about 12 of these patterns.

o

to be a little more specific on these dolls, I am looking for the patterns for the dresses you make to go onto 13 inch dolls. The names of the patterns are Elizabeth, Megan, Abbey, Lilly, Sarah and several others that I cannot think of the names right now. I have Elizabeth. Thanks

o

I have the following Dumplin Design Doll Patterns: (12)

Abbey
Nora
Rachel
Claire
Laura
Elizabeth
Emma
Mega (wedding dress)
Eva
Libby
Charlotte
Sarah

I would be happy to send you copies of any or all of these. If you have some that I don't have listed, I would like to have copies.

Sheryl

o

I also have some very nice 15' and 11 1/2' doll patterns if your interested.

Sheryl

o

i have some of the dolls that you are looking for i have most of them

o

I am interested in the Dumplin Designs Crochet Doll patterns and the Lollipop Lane Patterns.

o

I'm Looking for bed doll patterns
I only have Rachel
please let me know if you have any that I can get copies of

Thanks

Danishwitch@email.com

o

I have the patterns for both the bed dolls and the lollipop lane dolls.

o

I am searching for the bed doll pattern named "Laura". Thanks for any help.

o

Nana,I would appreciate the lollipop lane dolls
Thank you wilma,
squarew@brazoria.net

o

I am in need of these Dumplin doll patterns. Peppermint Stick, Rasberry Fluff, Orange marmalade, watermelon slice, plum perserves, sherbert ice, bubble gum, strawberry jam.

Thanks Brenda

o
lollipop patterns

Nana, I would like to have the lollipop patterns. Thanks

bjb102@cs.com

o

Nana,would you please share you lollipop lane patterns.Thank you.

o
pink lemonade cupcake corner pattern

Hi does anyone have the "pink lemonade" or "gumdrop" or "banana split" pattern. Can someone share it with me please. :) my email is renac@hotmail.com

o
RE: WANTED: lollipop lane and cupcake corner patterns

Nana, or anyone. Would someone want to share some of these patterns with me. I already have the heads and hands. I wanted to start a collection for my 3 year old as well as donate some of them to charity to a hospital, they are just so cute. Someone please help.....

o
RE: WANTED: lollipop lane and cupcake corner patterns

I just wanted to list my email address if anyone would like to help me with some of these patterns. It would be greatly appreciated, as I stated earlier I want to start a collection for my 3 year old as well as donate some of these dolls to charity. I already have the heads. Please share with me. email address is kyaralynn99@aol.com

o

If you don't mind paying a few dollars there are all kinds of patterns for sale on ebay.

o

I have 12 of the dumplin designs doll that are like the strawberry shortcake dolls and would love to trade patterns or receive patterns for this type of doll. Thanks so much

o
wanted a address for bed doll

Some one e-mailed me and gave me an invite to there epson photo center to share some patterns, I think your name was Darlene Heichelbech if you read this could you get in touch with me.
Brenda bjb102@cs.com Thanks

o

Does everyone have the patterns they need. I have some to share. Let me know what you are looking for

o

I'm sure most of you have seen this page, but I'll post it for those who may not.

Here is a link that might be useful: Dolls

o

I have several Dumplin Designs Patterns

Cupcake Corner - Banana Split, Blueberry Cupcake, Buttermilk Biscuit, Gumdrop, Hot Fudge Sundae, Peach Taffy, Pink Lemonade, Strawberry Jam and Taffy Apple

Lollipop Lane - Cherries Jubilee, Chocolate Chip, Grape Jelly, Oatmeal Cookie, Orange Marmalade, Peppermint Stick, Raspberry Fluff, Sherbet Ice and Watermelon Slice

Bed Dolls & Sweet Dreams - Elizabeth, Emma, Laura, Megan (Bride) and Sarah

I am looking for more Bed Dolls & Sweet Dreams and Fibre Craft Bed/Pillow Doll Patterns...

My emails are beatherbutt8@yahoo.com or beakay8@juno.com

I would be happy to send via email which ever patterns that you need if you will email me and tell me which ones you want...

Any patterns that you might have to add to my collection of patterns would be greatly appreciated...

I have these Fibre Craft Bed/Pillow Doll Patterns, Christmas Angel, Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood, Mary Quite Contrary, Peach Blossom, Queen Of Hearts and Victoria

Help Please if you have any patterns that I don't...

Bea Gordon

o

I have doll patterns to share with you. E mail me and I will send you a list of what I have.

o

Sheryl or anyone else that may read this,

I am also interested in the bed dolls. I have Abbey, Claire, Megan and Sarah. I would be interested in getting Nora, Rachel, Elizabeth, Laura, Emma, Eva, Libby and Charlotte. If there are any others in the collection, I would also be interested in them!!

Can anyone help me!!

Carol

o

Anyone who would like to have the patterns that I have listed above should email me at bigd78@shawneelink.net and list in the email which patterns that you would like to have and I will gladly send them via email...

o

I'm looking for all of the Dumplin Designs Bed dolls. I have all of the Lollipop Lane and Cupcake Corner to share. I also have some Fibre Craft patterns. Anyone willing to share can contact me at sunnshyne1013@hotmail.com

o
RE: WANTED: Dumplin Designs Cupcake Corner, & Lollipop Lane typ

All of my patterns were LOST after I moved. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to make these dolls for my grand daughters.

Thanks to all!!

o
Wanted Fibre Craft doll pattern

Does any one know where you could get pattern for the fibre craft doll patterns form 30's 40's 50's would appreciate any help.email me at bjb102@cs.com

o

Hi I am looking for all patterns I have a few I can share....
Thanks....
Please email me

o

I am looking for pecan pie, lollipop, popcorn, and rainbow slush and these are the cupcake corner patterns.
I have many annies attic patterns, for bed dolls so if anyone is interested please email me at bgill1982@msn.com. I will be more than glad to list what i have and send you via email any one that you like.

o

where do you get the doll heads for these patterns? (lollipop lane and cupcake corner)

o
RE: WANTED: lollipop lane and cupcake corner

These were the dolls that I played with as a child. My mother gave them away and now, as an adult, I would like to make them for my children and to admire/re-live my childhood. any patterns that could be sent to me would be great! I would really love to have blueberry cupcake, raspberry fluff, strawberry jam, oatmeal cookie... etc. etc.

My e-mail is robin_luella@hotmail.com

o
I have blueberry cupcake

i have blueberry cupcake for sharing- please share any that you may have with me.

o

HI, I HAVE 12 OF THE "LOLLIPOP LANE" PATTERNS AND 11 OF THE "CUPCAKE CORNER" PATTERNS. I AM WILLING TO TRADE PATTERNS VIA EMAIL ..... I DO NEED TO FIND AN ORIGIANL PATTERN LEAFLET OF LOLLIPOP FROM CUPCAKE CORNER. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT I AM WILLING TO PROVIDE THE DETAILS OF THE PATTERNS OF WHATEVER I HAVE. THANKS A BUNCH, CRYSTAL =)

o

Hi, I am brand new to this site and do not have any of these patterns', but as I am teaching myself to sew and as a grandma to a 4 & 1/2 month old baby girl, & a six month old niece, I would sincerely appreciate any and all that would be sent to my email. Thanks' so much. My email address is: amethyst629@hotmail.com

o

There are more than the lollipop lane and cupcake courner there is favorful friends and are the dolls beautiful I just can't find them and no one has any patterns my grandma had a pattern for one but she passed on and my aunt will not give them to me. so if anyone has any of these patterns could you please e-mail me. Thanks Cheryl
my e-mail address is---wendlandc@aol.com

o

i would love to have copies of the looypop lane patterns.
any bed doll patterns would be great. i lost all my patterns in relocation. thank-you pattie
email me at patiern@sc.rr.com

o

Nana

I would you please share your patterns for lollipop lane.

Thank you
Jay
ki_loi_lima@yahoo.com

o

If anyone is willing to share any of these patterns, I would appreciate them. I am wanting to make these lollipop lane and dumplin dolls for my 2 yr old daughter. My email is jbandwb@sbcglobal.net
Thanks,
Wendy

o

I would be very interested in any of the Lollipop Lane, Cupcake Corner or other any like doll patterns that anyone would like to send to my e-mail address. I would be happy to send patterns that I have. Lollipop Lane patterns I have are Blueberry Cupcake, Cherries Jubilee, Bubble Gum, Watermelon Slice, Raspberry Fluff and Oatmeal Cookie. Cupcake Corners ones that I have are Strawberry Jam, Peach Taffy, Gumdrop and Pecan Pie. I also have several other patterns I would be happy to share. Including Barbie.

o

I also have patterns that aren't crochet. Mostly plastic canvas.

o

Looking for favorite playmates, crochet collections and sweet lov kids. Thanks

o

i also have patterns for these dolls if anyone is interested
jharris18@cogeco.ca

o

Anyone know where i can find the doll heads and hands for these dolls?

o

Hello, I am new to this area. I was looking for the doll pattern of the dolls that sit on your bed. I have no patterns to share as I am just getting into dolls, but would appreciate anyone that help me with getting patterns. You can reach me at fxyrxy@bellsouth.net. Any patterns at all would be nice. I'd like to start collecting them too. Thanks.

o

Sheryl!

I would love those patterns of the 12 Dumplin Design Patterns. I tried to email you but it came back

Thanks
Mary
mfranlin1@sbcglobal.net

o

I would be interested in any lollipop lane and cupcake corner patterns anyone would be willing to send. I dont have any doll patterns to share but when I find all my grandmas old patterns I will take a look again and I might have something someone is interested in. My email is mommy2jj3604@yahoo.com Thanks!

o

I don't know if this will help any but here are some of the doll heads

Here is a link that might be useful: Dumplin doll

o

I have the Grape Jelly Lollipop Lane Dumplin Design pamphlet and am very interested in getting copies of any of the other yarn hair dolls from this group. Does anyone have any to share by email? My address is paul.cindy@att.net.

o

would love to have copies of the 12 dumplin designs, lost mine while moving my email address is anita_taylor2001@yahoo.com

o

My mom made the cupcake corner and lollipop lane dolls when I was a kid. She threw her patterns away when they stopped making the heads (so she thought) 20 and some years later we found the heads again!! If anyone lives in Michigan there is a store in Monroe called Craft 2000 that has them (huge craft store) I also found the heads on Ebay as well. If any could send me the patterns my mom would be very grateful. Thanks a bunch!!!:)

o

I am looking for Dumplin Designs Lollipop Lane and cupcake corner doll patterns. I volunteer at a cancer center for children and need to make several so that these precious angels will have something to help comfort them through their ordeal. Please if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it very much. Thank you so very much.

o

bantjo I sent you some :)

o

Does anyone know where I can find/buy Dumplin Designs Bed Doll or the 13 in. standing dolls?

o

The 13" Standing Dolls are available at Michael's Craft Stores, but they do have an indentation in the back for a music box. I have NORA to share and would like copies of any of the other Dumplin Designs Bed Dolls.

o

Crolfe

if you will send me your email address - i will send you the dolls - i have all the others and more
my email address is rookerd71@aol.com

o

I have been looking for the Dumplin Designs dolls; primarily the Cupcake Corner and Lollipop Lane, as well as any others that work those particular doll heads...My daughter saw the heads at the thrift store, fell in love with them and kept putting them into the cart...I had no idea what to do with them until somebody told me...If anybody can share their patterns, I would appreciate it VERY much!
Thank you in advance!

nicholsfam6@yahoo.com

o

I was wondering if anyone could email me the patterns for the line of Bed dolls that have Nora, Libby, Meagan in them? I had them years ago and have since lost them in moves across the country. I used to make these dolls and give them as gifts for Xmas and now with a new set of friends I'dlike to start again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My email is

nghthngr44@yahoo.com

o

If you go to www.etsy.com & search for Dumplin Designs under supplies you will find many patterns for these dolls.

o

Has anyone made the Plum Perserves Dumplin Design boy??? I am having a problem with the hat,after row 8 it says to locate center front to do the brim and I just can't figure out this portion of the pattern? HELP!!!! Thank-you!

o

I am missing some of the dolls, May I please get copies of them??? I used to make these dolls as a teen and would like to make them again.

o

I am looking for the 13" dolls and can't seem to find them anywhere. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

o

Hi,
I have a few of the lollipop and dumpling doll patterns. I'm looking for Peach Taffy from lollipop lane. Any help will be appreciated and email if you still need some of these patterns.
Thank you,
Yolie
Javvgar@comcast.net

o

I have all of the Lollipop Lane Patterns except Bubble Gum & Orange Marmalade. I also have Peach Taffy of the Cupcake Corner Patterns. I would love to have the other patterns fro these groups.

o

Looking for any of the Lollipop Lane and Cupcake Corner patterns. I made them years ago and through a divorce and so on and so forth I no longer have the patterns and would love to make them for my granddaughter. robinlitchfield@yahoo.com

o

I have all Lollipop Lane and Cupcake Corner patterns. I will be happy to trade copies for any of the bed doll patterns. tdollar20@yahoo.com

o

I would LOVE to trade patterns, too... I have several of the dolls, but I have never heard of some of these... please email me at christiescrochetcreation@yahoo.com

o
RE: WANTED: Dumplin Designs Dolls: lollipop, cupcake and bed dol

I would appreciate anyone emailing me the patterns that you have. I used to crochet these with my grandmother. I have lost them during the years. Thank you in advance for your help. My email is tdgary2000@charter.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Fiber & Needle Arts Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here